What Bluetooth Sports Headphones?

This is a discussion on What Bluetooth Sports Headphones? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello there, Looking for some feedback from those of you who are using Bluetooth Sports Headphones, the sports bit is important as I was something ...

Thread: What Bluetooth Sports Headphones?

What Bluetooth Sports Headphones?

Hello there,

Looking for some feedback from those of you who are using Bluetooth Sports Headphones, the sports bit is important as I was something that resists sweat and moisture.

I purchased the Motorola S9's but they were terrible, had to hold the phone by the headset to maintain a connection, terrible drop out when out and about, not much better when just sat in my house. So they have gone back.

But if you are having good results from a stereo headset that is Bluetooth connected then it would be good to hear about it. Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

As so many of you have looked at this but no body has responded, maybe I can narrow the field a little.

Are any of you using the Jaybird JB200's with you phone, if you are, how are you getting on with them?

I have tried many bluetooth sports headphones and to date none of them have worked well. I had the Jaybird JB200, while the support was excellent, the product was not, the had to replace my headphones at least 4 times over the period of a year. I finally gave up. The motorola s9 (not HD), shorted out after getting sweaty. I have the sony a160 now and it has already cost me $50 to repair for a short from sweat. I no longer wear it working out. If you find something that works, let me know.

Hogwildmy

Thanks for the info. I too purchased the JB200's, as I live in the UK and had to import them (you can't get them in the UK from anywhere, I tried at the time). After about a month they also went wrong. After much hassle with Jaybird and having to return the whole kit to the USA they finally returned a replacement set and these have been OK for about 2 months now but I have to wear them with a set of Acoustibuds as the fit is not great.

Will just have to wait and see, I too had the motorola set as well and they went back, broke as well.

I think we are both in the same boat and will just have to wait and see if the other manufacturers can come up with something that is really sports friendly.

I use Plantronics Voyager 855. They are in-ear and work pretty well for both sports and as sound isolation in my wood shop. You can still find them on Google Shopper for around $70.

Plantronics Voyager 855 - headset - Convertible, Binaural

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links