Do YOU use a Screen Protector

This is a discussion on Do YOU use a Screen Protector within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by detekk Yes, I have the Clarivue ultra clear. I couldn't tell that it was on. I double checked that the film did ...

View Poll Results: Do you think Windows Will Become a Viable Competitor in 2013?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! they have the resources and the OS/Hardware combo looks very promising

1 33.33%
  • NO WAY!! What have you been smoking?

2 66.67%
  • Hmmm maybe, they may just pull this off.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do YOU use a Screen Protector

Quote Originally Posted by detekk View Post
    Yes, I have the Clarivue ultra clear. I couldn't tell that it was on.
    I double checked that the film did come off. It was perfect fit and no air bubbles.
    how is it with fingerprints? i have ordered a pack but it would take time to arrive since im in the philippines.... cant wait to try it myself.

There's really no difference. You still get the smudges. The screen felt slicker I think. I think the great thing is that the protector is not noticeable at all.

For reduction in smudges, you will have to get the anti-glare version but then the screen sharpness and clarity is effected.

I have no clue why the Nexus doesn't have the oleophobic coating like the iPhone or why they can't make screen protectors with such coating.

Quote Originally Posted by detekk View Post
    There's really no difference. You still get the smudges. The screen felt slicker I think. I think the great thing is that the protector is not noticeable at all.

For reduction in smudges, you will have to get the anti-glare version but then the screen sharpness and clarity is effected.

I have no clue why the Nexus doesn't have the oleophobic coating like the iPhone or why they can't make screen protectors with such coating.
    guess i can live with fingerprints as long as there is no degradation in screen quality with the clarivue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links