Where Can I Buy?

This is a discussion on Where Can I Buy? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello! I'm from Brazil and I'm in USA. I'll will return to Brazil on Thursday. I want to buy a good case and screen protector ...

Thread: Where Can I Buy?

Android Lurker Guilherme Aguiar's Avatar

Where Can I Buy?

Hello!

I'm from Brazil and I'm in USA. I'll will return to Brazil on Thursday.

I want to buy a good case and screen protector for my Nexus one here in Orlando (FL). There is a Xentris Wireless case and a Zagg screen Protector in Best buy. Is it good? Is there another place (retail store) where i can buy a better one?

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No one?????

Have you checked any Tmobile Stores? I've heard that they started carrying Accessories for the N1 but I'm not sure cuz Its been a While since ive stopped into one.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

FWIW, I saw the Seidio Innocase/clip in my local Best Buy yesterday. I was kinda surprised, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    FWIW, I saw the Seidio Innocase/clip in my local Best Buy yesterday. I was kinda surprised, actually.
    Really? I went to two best buys in Orlando and I didn't find another. I went to the best buy in Florida Mall and in the Mall at Millenium.

Well, I was at the one at Stonecrest Mall outside of Atlanta, and they had 2 pegs full of Nexus cases. I don't think they were branded as Seidio, but I looked inside the blister pack, and Seidio was stamped in the case on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Well, I was at the one at Stonecrest Mall outside of Atlanta, and they had 2 pegs full of Nexus cases. I don't think they were branded as Seidio, but I looked inside the blister pack, and Seidio was stamped in the case on the back.
    That's great news. I will return to best buy tomorrow. If no one suggested me another place to buy it, I will buy these ones...

I just hope they got them in down there in the meantime. It didn't appear that they had been at mine for long...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links