Screen Protection for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Screen Protection for Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I had asked around. In the past I had used The Zagg, Best Skins Ever, etc but those provided too much oil. And with using ...

Thread: Screen Protection for Nexus One

Screen Protection for Nexus One

I had asked around.

In the past I had used The Zagg, Best Skins Ever, etc but those provided too much oil. And with using hands now which I did not use on the Blackberry, I figured it'd be worse

I LOVED the rough, rippled effect of one of the ones Verizon had...it kept finger prints off bigtime. It had a beautiful look with those bumps

It was a bit dark, but I imagined that would help outside

I was told that THE EFFECT THAT GIVES YOU THAT IS A ANTI GLARE ONE

Well, I got the one a few recommended the Clarivue, nothing wrong with it on the whole but it was not what I wanted

IS anyone familiar with the Verizon one that has those bumps and might steer me in the right direction. Thank You so much

Eric

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

theres a clarivue that's anti glare. anti glare has some sacrifices with screen clarity but helps with fingerprints.

never tried the clarivue anti glare but ive tried something else (capdase from HK). didnt like the reduction in screen clarity so i took it off.

i use the zagg one. no problems with oil so far
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Those are both great and I do have the clarivun now. I Just want those specific specs like the Verizon. It's darker but has those bumps and zero shine whatsoever. If anyone can still help thanks

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links