Where do I find a dock?

This is a discussion on Where do I find a dock? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm really wanting a desktop dock but I can't find any for less that $50 +shipping. I thought these were supposed to go for $45. ...

Thread: Where do I find a dock?

Where do I find a dock?

I'm really wanting a desktop dock but I can't find any for less that $50 +shipping. I thought these were supposed to go for $45. The website for the phone lists it as an accessory but there is no link to buy it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Desktop Dock : - Nexus One Help

$45 and you can get free shipping if your willing to wait a few days.

I must be blind or something because I don't see anywhere to actually order the dock. Where is it?

Sorry I should have double checked it. I thought the "Get one now would work".

So to get it click the blue button on the main page that says "Get your phone".
    On the order page just scroll down to "Accessories" and click on the box for the "Nexus One Desktop Dock" and then it will begin to process your order.

That's how I got mine last week. I ordered my phone last month and got the dock on a separate order. It is very nice. Now I can't decide if I should get another one or just lug it back and forth from home and work.

Thanks

Cool, I just ordered it.

hi,
    just got 2 N1's, & 2 docks...& 2 car docks (haven't even opened the car dock), anyway, the desk doc is nice, but is it just me or shouldn't the phone sit a little deeper in the cradle, if you just touch the top of the phone while its charging, it slides right out!!!
    imagine if you use it at your bed side, and suppose you have hardwood floors (chances are it will fall while you try to fiddle with it) silly design, i think I'm going to krazy glue some kind of small "wall" to prevent this from becoming a big problem.
    anyone else?

Make sure it's well seated in the cradle. You can mistakenly place it in the cradle and it will be unstable. I do have to be gentile with it. But as long as I am gentile it doesn't fall off. If I give it a good thump at the very top of the screen it does slide off.

I have both a Seidio cradle, and a Boxwave cradle. Both use the mini-USB port to charge/anchor the phone. No issues with falling out at all. But, neither looks as good as the Google dock.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links