Lady sized earphones?

This is a discussion on Lady sized earphones? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Bobby Juice just bought a set of skullcandy ink'd and they are sick. best bass/sound you can find for $20 headhphones. they ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lady sized earphones?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Juice View Post
    just bought a set of skullcandy ink'd and they are sick. best bass/sound you can find for $20 headhphones. they also come with 3 different size ear pieces. they are also canal headphones.
    My little brother was just telling me about his skullcandy headphones. He said they were the best ones he's ever had, so yesterday a buddy of mine got a pair for $20 at Best Buy, haven't heard what they are like yet though.

These are the best (audio-wise) and most comfortable ear buds I've ever owned. They also come with 5 sets of interchangeable buds to ensure a perfect fit.

The only drawback is that they cost me $250

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo13 View Post
    These are the best (audio-wise) and most comfortable ear buds I've ever owned. They also come with 5 sets of interchangeable buds to ensure a perfect fit.

The only drawback is that they cost me $250

They better be.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I had a pair of earphones that were very good and lasted for many years. Suddenly, a couple nights ago, the right side earphone went dead (no sound). I plan on getting a new pair; I just want to know what can be done (if anything) to prevent this from happening again. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Ringing in the ears NC

I'm not sure if there is anything that can prevent one earphone from going. I have a really nice set of noise cancelling headphones at work. I never dropped them and they always stayed on my desk. After two years they started falling apart, so I duck taped them together. I paid too much to part with them just yet :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links