Thinnest case/skin for Nexus One?

This is a discussion on Thinnest case/skin for Nexus One? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, I just bought a Nexus One off of eBay but it has a pretty noticeable scratch on the top right corner. The seller disclosed ...

Thread: Thinnest case/skin for Nexus One?

Thinnest case/skin for Nexus One?

Hi,

I just bought a Nexus One off of eBay but it has a pretty noticeable scratch on the top right corner. The seller disclosed it clearly, so that's OK.

Still, I'd like to cover up the scratch without making the phone thicker. I'm not really looking for a tough case, just the thinnest possible dark skin that will cover the scratch.

What do you guys suggest?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Maybe not THE thinniest, but it's 1mm thin, I just ordered one in black, and should have it by Tuesday, easy on/off for my car dock:
    Innocase II Surface, Black
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIBwr0Mx0HE[/ame]

Thanks. I read about the Innocase II, but it still seems a bit thick for what I need.

Has anyone here tried the BoxWave Pure Crystal Slip? The Amazon reviews seem to indicate it's one of the thinnest silicone cases:
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/BoxWave-Google-Nexus-Crystal-Smoke/dp/B0007PRGNC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1278278256&sr=1-3]Amazon.com: BoxWave Google Nexus One Pure Crystal Slip (Smoke Grey): Cell Phones & Service[/ame]

Still, the BoxWave is pricey, so I'm open to all suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoide View Post
    Thanks. I read about the Innocase II, but it still seems a bit thick for what I need.

Has anyone here tried the BoxWave Pure Crystal Slip? The Amazon reviews seem to indicate it's one of the thinnest silicone cases:
    Amazon.com: BoxWave Google Nexus One Pure Crystal Slip (Smoke Grey): Cell Phones & Service

Still, the BoxWave is pricey, so I'm open to all suggestions.
    I decided against silicone, since I routinely slide it into another, more durable case (my Built 'Hoodie' camera case). Silicone grabs too much, imho, plus polycarbonate protects against dropsies better.

I'm using an Ultra-Case and so far so good. I figured this would be a weekend only case but nope, I like it that much it is the permanent case for my Nexus One.

i've still got the wee pouch that came with it and it suits me fine

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    I've read on these forums that the pouch that came with the Nexus One causes discoloration to the Nexus One casing.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I've read on these forums that the pouch that came with the Nexus One causes discoloration to the Nexus One casing.
    Interesting... In any case what I'm looking for is something that I can use without having to take the phone out, like on of the cases we've been talking about.

Basically the thinnest possible skin that'll cover up the scratch :D

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    mine looks ok after 6 months

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links