Cases vs. holsters vs. in your pocket

This is a discussion on Cases vs. holsters vs. in your pocket within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; All- I am interested in knowing how everyone is carrying their N1. Currently I use an old G1 horizontal holster with a belt clip. I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cases vs. holsters vs. in your pocket

Cases vs. holsters vs. in your pocket

All-

I am interested in knowing how everyone is carrying their N1. Currently I use an old G1 horizontal holster with a belt clip. I am planning on getting an Otterbox case which will require a different (and bigger) holster.

We all have heard the HTC comments of the N1 not being designed to be carried in a pocket (think cracked screens)....so I am interested in how folks are carrying their N1s.

Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

For a while I carried mine in my pocket with a case-mate tough case, but then I got tired of the thickness of it in my pocket and took the case off. Now I carry the phone in my pocket with only a screen protector on it. I'm very careful not to drop the phone though, particularly when standing on hard surfaces.

carry in my pocket with the pouch only.

Quote Originally Posted by killerbender View Post
    +1 mate

Same Here. The Sleeve is All I Need
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

In pocket with innocase, but sometimes naked.

I to grew tired of the sleeve in pocket way to carry, If you never get calls, texts or emails this is an ok way to go. But if you make/receive lots of calls and text etc, the sleeve becomes a real pain. I found a really nice cheap holster on Amazon. It is very sleek, but yet very durable. Adds very little bulk to the Nexus sexy styling, screen in design with a nice velvety padding (who doesn't like velvet?) it holds phnoe very securely and you can remove/reinsert it one handed while holster is still on waist, looks like the same holster some of the big named companies make!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003MN03R2/ref=s9_simh_gw_p107_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd _s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1QJ3YEFZR69K51V52C1K&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p =470938811&pf_rd_i=507846]Google Nexus One Face-in Belt Clip Holster[/ame]
    Look ma! I'm a super moderator, my life has purpose now. :butt1:

Ditto.

Sent from my Sexy Nexy, courtesy of the fine developers of Tapatalk

I carry my N1 in a the Seido Horizontal Holster (sized for the Innocase) but with the Case-Mate tough case instead.

It sits nice and snug in the holster with the two combined. There is no play around the phone but it is still easy to remove.

otterbox commuter case

usually carry it in a nite ize horizontal case.. i have a leather cellet horiz. case for formals..(i took the magnet off cuz it was screwing my touch calibration up-- replaced it with industrial velcro strip.. also case had to be stretched out to fix N1 in otterbox)

it's nice sometimes just to throw it in the pocket without using carrying case, but i noticed the phone can get somewhat warm and i heard heat diminishes battery life.

...i also plan on keeping this expensive little toy for a while, so im a bit over-protective

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links