Has anyone been able to buy 1 clear and 1 antiglare from Clarivue?

This is a discussion on Has anyone been able to buy 1 clear and 1 antiglare from Clarivue? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I know that Clarivue screen protectors come in a pack of 2, so has anyone been able to request them to package one clear screen ...

Thread: Has anyone been able to buy 1 clear and 1 antiglare from Clarivue?

Has anyone been able to buy 1 clear and 1 antiglare from Clarivue?

I know that Clarivue screen protectors come in a pack of 2, so has anyone been able to request them to package one clear screen protector and one anti-glare screen protector instead of 2 of one type? I'm not really sure which one I'll like better, so this seems like the best option for me, so I can try each one and see which one I like best. I'm concerned about the fingerprints on the clear one and the "pixely, rainbow" effect from the anti-glare one, so I really need to experience them in person to make a decision.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That'd be nice package for them to offer.
    They do have an 800 # and an email on their website.

According to them

You can't. I asked them before and they said it was not possible because they are prepackaged.

does anyone use the the clear one?

i have the anti-glare one on and although i love the way it feels and the lack of fingerprints.. it just KILLS the image quality..

coupon code ("clear123") for those thinking of purchasing (u get 10% off).

ps. my gf just got the anti-glare one for her 3gs and weirdly the rainbow effect is non-apparent on her screen.

I put that I wanted 1 of each in the Comments section when I made my order of the Clear, but they only sent me the Clear.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links