Case-Mate Geli Case - Will it still fit in the N1 pouch?

This is a discussion on Case-Mate Geli Case - Will it still fit in the N1 pouch? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've read some really great review about the case-mate geli case. I'd like to get one, but it's important that its added bulk is minimal ...

Thread: Case-Mate Geli Case - Will it still fit in the N1 pouch?

Case-Mate Geli Case - Will it still fit in the N1 pouch?

I've read some really great review about the case-mate geli case. I'd like to get one, but it's important that its added bulk is minimal enough that it will still fit in the factory N1 pouch we all received. Actually, I'd like it to be a somewhat snug fit because it seems like the material on my pouch has stretched over time. The phone just seems to slide out too easily.

Can anyone who has the case-mate geli case give me an idea how this will work out? If it does still fit in the pouch, does the rubbery texture make it hard to slide in and out?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No takers?

I don't have the Geli...but I have my doubts that it'll fit.

Thanks for the opinion.

If no one has one of these cases, I'd like to know if someone can vouch for ANY case that is thin enough that will allow the phone to still fit in the factory pouch

gelli wont fit, i have 1

Thanks for the response. You just saved me $15! I wonder if the case-mate "Barely There" will fit the bill?

Quote Originally Posted by shizane101 View Post
    Thanks for the response. You just saved me $15! I wonder if the case-mate "Barely There" will fit the bill?
    No direct experience with the Case-mate Barely There case, but I have a skin on my phone (from Best Skins Ever) and even with just the skin on, the phone does not fit into the pouch easily due to the grip. It still fits, but I do have to wiggle it quite a bit and struggle with it. Thus, I stopped using the pouch and got a Case-Mate Gelli imitation off of eBay for like $4 shipped, and it's working very well for me.

So if a thin plastic skin prevents the phone from fitting in the pouch, I would expect any type of additional case would not fit either.

Just my $0.02.

Didn't Hanes have a....yep:
    Barely There®

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links