Nexus One Accessories in any stores?

This is a discussion on Nexus One Accessories in any stores? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all I'm traveling to Minneapolis this weekend, and I was wondering if anyone had seen any of the Nexus One accessories in any stores ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Accessories in any stores?

Nexus One Accessories in any stores?

Hi all

I'm traveling to Minneapolis this weekend, and I was wondering if anyone had seen any of the Nexus One accessories in any stores in the U.S.? The online store appears to be closed, and I really wanted a car dock...
    Nexus One: "Hold it any way you want to!"

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Here's a thread on the official google/nexus one forum asking that same question.

There's currently no official response but this is the place to watch for any information in this regard.

You can find the oem nexus 1 car docks on ebay new and unopened most of the time.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Do the T-Mobile stores have any N1 accessories? I'm gonna be around one tomorrow. I'll probably check anyway, just so I don't have to follow my Fiancee into Wet Seal... :-P

On another note, I will be going to Italy in late Aug.. I wonder if Vodafone stores over there will have N1 accessories?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwhiz2k View Post
    Hi all

I'm traveling to Minneapolis this weekend, and I was wondering if anyone had seen any of the Nexus One accessories in any stores in the U.S.? The online store appears to be closed, and I really wanted a car dock...
    Hi, I am looking for car dock and can't find anywhere. Pl post if anyone found. I find the ebay listings unreasonably expensive. I remember the cost of car dock in google store as $55. But in ebay its been bidded at $150+

Went to 4 different T-Mobile stores in Minneapolis, none of them had any accessories besides the case. One T-Mobile employee was a Nexus One owner, and sounded a little ticked at Google as well...

T&C
    What are you looking for everything is on ebay..Tmo only sells the case under the HTC logo not Google.

nexus one accessories items - Get great deals on Cell Phones PDAs, Cameras Photo items on eBay.com!

Fommy.Com - India, UK USA!

I'm SOLD on their INDIA Site...

It Rocks...

Nexus One Accessories

Deliveries are a little slow...but Products are Great Mint Condition!

AGA

is Froyo 2.2 available as OTA in india yet?

Just checking.
    thanks,
    AGA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links