New battery Seidio or ebay knock off.

This is a discussion on New battery Seidio or ebay knock off. within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I been looking to buy a new battery. I can't decide if the 1600 mah from seidio is worth what I have to pay for ...

Thread: New battery Seidio or ebay knock off.

Question New battery Seidio or ebay knock off.

I been looking to buy a new battery. I can't decide if the 1600 mah from seidio is worth what I have to pay for it or should I get 2x 1400 mah & charger from eBay for $19.95 and free shipping. What is the word on these?
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

From personal experience with the 3200mAh Seidio battery, I'd say they're a good quality unit. The final decision is yours. :nexusx:

I haven't bought anything from ebay or Seidio, but I believe Seidio would be more reliable. I don't trust ebay too much.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

A friend told me that the ones from eBay are just as good and alot cheaper. So I was wondering if any body had bought them and how well they really do work or am I wasting my money?

just bought one of the 2500mA ebay batteries that come with the bronze battery cover. The battery is huge and the aftermarket battery cover is butt ugly but my current battery life is killlliiinnngg me.

Should arrive in the mail in about a week. I'll report back here when it comes.
    Paid 15 bucks shipped.

I bought 2 batteries and the wall charger, have been using them for about a month now, both batteries hold a good charge and the wall charger works well, just note though that you cannot use the charger via USB to charge them (some of the ads state this), the USB is an output though,meaning you can charge the phone from it at the same time as charging an extra battery in it.

Have bought loads of stuff like this from eBay and never really had a problem, if you do, most sellers are good (see their feedback scoring) and they will either send a replacement of just refund you for the faulty item.

Hope this helps.

I think I am going to try the two from eBay first and see how well they do.

You may want to check this out before buying any aftermarket batteries...BatteryBoss Calls Out False Capacity Claims!. This guy tested oem batteries, aftermarket batteries, and ones sold on ebay. The aftermarket batteries (including the ones sold by seidio) and ebay batteries consistently underperformed based on their rated mAh. Only the oem batteries accurately reported mAh. There is no way I'd give my money to a company that lied about performance ratings.

I have a Seidio 3200Mah battery & door for sale. $50 plus shipping. I don't use it. It works perfectly. PM me if you are interested.

I wished I saw this before I bought the 3000 mAh from ebay... They're okay, but 500 mAh extra more juice could be better, if the price was right.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links