OtterBox Commuter Series Cases

This is a discussion on OtterBox Commuter Series Cases within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello friends.. I am looking at buying a new case for my Nexus One and currently looking at OtterBox Commuter series cases. I found it ...

Thread: OtterBox Commuter Series Cases

OtterBox Commuter Series Cases

Hello friends..
    I am looking at buying a new case for my Nexus One and currently looking at OtterBox Commuter series cases. I found it at Newegg Deals for $34.99. I don't know much about Nexus One accessories, so need advice before any purchase. I read many good reviews on OtterBox, but I would like to get one that has been used by Nexus One owners. Wondering is it worth to spend to spend so much money on a phone case?

I appreciate any views/suggestions you share.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

its ok its nothing but a silicon case with a plastic shell that hugs around the sides and the back. its got nice covers for the headphone and charge ports.
    also i bought mine on amazon for less than $20 so i suggest you look there too.

Quote Originally Posted by -JayC View Post
    its ok its nothing but a silicon case with a plastic shell that hugs around the sides and the back. its got nice covers for the headphone and charge ports.
    also i bought mine on amazon for less than $20 so i suggest you look there too.
    Thanks for your input. I will certainly look at Amazon..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links