Best transparent case for phone?

This is a discussion on Best transparent case for phone? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've been looking for transparent cases but sadly not much has caught my attention. Anyone have any favorites/suggestions for transparent (or at least semi-transparent) cases? ...

Thread: Best transparent case for phone?

Best transparent case for phone?

I've been looking for transparent cases but sadly not much has caught my attention.
    Anyone have any favorites/suggestions for transparent (or at least semi-transparent) cases?
    I would prefer to see soft rubber/silicone cases :P. That is only because my past experience with hard cases...weren't that great. But I'll still dive into suggestions with an open mind if it is a hard case.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I use an Epik Resin case Nexus One - www.Degasis.net - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc.

They're cheap and I'm very happy with it. I have the Red Label Design in grey. It's actually a smoky grey color when it gets on the N1. It's semi-transparent so I can read the "Google" on the back of the phone through it. But you may want to go all clear, they have those too.

I would love to find one with no labels. I like the case to look clean
    Also, I'd love to have the case cover the area to the left and right of the trackball!

Jeeze, I'm so picky :P

See if Amzer's has got what you need at Treo Accessories - Blackberry Accessories - Blackberry Case, Blackberry Bluetooth, Blackberry Charger, Blackberry Battery, Cell Phone Accessories - Fommy.com

I'm using their black Silicone case which not only covers the area to the left and right of the trackball - but protects it as well, with thick lips that protrude further out than the track ball.. so you can place it face down without worries

Hope i helped...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links