OTTERBOX DEFENDER REVIEW WITH PICS! sorry no drop tests lol

This is a discussion on OTTERBOX DEFENDER REVIEW WITH PICS! sorry no drop tests lol within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys! Just got my Otterbox Defender in the mail! So far, I am loving it. The one thing I look for with cases (this ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTTERBOX DEFENDER REVIEW WITH PICS! sorry no drop tests lol

OTTERBOX DEFENDER REVIEW WITH PICS! sorry no drop tests lol

Hey guys!

Just got my Otterbox Defender in the mail! So far, I am loving it.

The one thing I look for with cases (this is my 4th case) is that your phone still has a "natural" feel as well as a safe feel. I pretty much have both with this case. It adds a little bit of weight though, but that's not a big deal to me. Theres also a little bulk with it, but you won't have to worry about dropping it, I have bigger hands to the naked phone is kind of sketchy for me.

A big feature I really like is the built in screen protected that covers the whole face of the phone. I had bought a invisishield a week or so ago and I couldn't use any of my bottom 4 buttons, so I'm glad I have this protection.

This is a case I would recommend to anyone that works in a rough environment or is just really protective of their phones. Here are some pics for you!

it still looks good in the case

you can see th little bulk it adds here

there's the plug for the charger, the little gap you see is for the microphone. Camera is fully shielded.

TL;DR the case is AWESOME!

if you wanna know anything else, just ask!

again, no drop tests.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

So does the silicone have a nice feel to it? or is it sorta "sticky" with your hands and with fabrics?

I wanna get this case but I wanna know if it goes in/out of pockets easily. Also, does it attract a lot of lint or dust or get dirty or anything?

The silicone has just enough grip for your hands, but not too much where it's a big hassle to get in and out of jeans. I would guess that if you wear skinny jeans, you shouldn't own this case. but it you wear regular sized jeans/pants, you're good.

As far as lint goes, I've had it in my sweatpants pocket all night and it hasn't gotten really linty, probably around less than a silicone skin would that's for sure.

Im actually more of a cargo shorts guy myself, which are less "sticky" than jeans would be I think. Thanks for the input.

Have you ever used/held/felt one of the iphone versions of the defender case? Most of my friends have them and Ive felt their cases before, I'm wondering if the silicone basically feels the same as the iPhone ones. (I assume it would if its like the same case but you never know...)

Oh! and do you know if there is a "trial period" of some kind where I can return the case for a refund if I dont like it? something like that would be nice

I would say the iphone's is a little slippery compared to this one. but then again, this one is fresh and the only otterbox on an iphone I've handled was about a year old.

Mine came Saturday and I have to say I LOVE IT. I love the holster it comes with. With the case on its kinda big to get in your pockets so it nice to just have it on my side. It also lets you clip it in anyway screen facing in or facing out. But most of all with the job I have I can go to work knowing my phone is safe and I don't have to worry about it getting hit on my side or dropping it on the concrete.

otterbox

Is the trackball exposed?

yeah the trackball is exposed.

I'd like to point out that if you ALWAYS keep a case on your phone, you might want to get something different. I only use mine when I'm outside of my house, in my garage, or anywhere something might happen. the rest of the time, I leave my phone naked.

the reason I say that is because the "membrane" built-in screen protector kinda blurs your display. I should have posted this thought a while ago but I didn't think anyone was reading my review anymore haha.

Camera Lens Cover

Does the plastic shield over the opening for the camera lens and led flash affect the quality of the pictures with the Otterbox Defender case installed. In other words, is the shield optically clear to the nexus one camera?

i think the case-mate is better than the otter box for the nexus one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links