which headphones set to buy??

This is a discussion on which headphones set to buy?? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; so i have lost/destroy my nexus one headphones set, and I'm looking in the marked which is a good replacement for my nexus one thank ...

Thread: which headphones set to buy??

Question which headphones set to buy??

so i have lost/destroy my nexus one headphones set, and I'm looking in the marked which is a good replacement for my nexus one

thank you

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Do you want a mic, or just earphones to listen to music?

i want to hear music and i will need a mic too

I use BlueAnt NaviBlue X5 headphones. I like the fact that they come with an extra battery and usb cable for charging. You also get an mini stereo cable that can be plugged into the extra battery. That will allow you to plug it into a device that is not bluetooth and turn it into bluetooth.

If you're okay with bulky but comfortable headphones, these are a good buy IMO.

I've been very happy with Klispsch S4. Cost about $70 depending where you get them. Very clean, dynamic sound. Very comfortable in the ear and look very hip

The N1 delivers a very flat sound. This translates to poor bass (among other things.) I've found that the Klispsch S4 in conjunction with the Mixzing Audio Player app (in market) which has an EQ, delivers what I was looking for.

or just get the originals from ebay

I just got myself the Bose in ear and very happy with it. On sale at amazon for $ 58 with free shipping and no sales tax. dont need a mic because i really dont want to receive calls when i'm watching a movie or listening to music on my phone.

i hate the OEM design, i love the buttons tho.

I wish there was a in-ear OEM design. Rather then the earbud type of design we get via OEM.

both the bose and Klispsch listed dont have mics. I do need a mic and a in-ear design headset but cant find one that works with me.

Skullcandy..........

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links