Nexus One alternative Charger

This is a discussion on Nexus One alternative Charger within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I lost my charger One of my Nexus So I bought an alternative that can cause it to load. Here is the alternate boot configuration. ...

Thread: Nexus One alternative Charger

Nexus One alternative Charger

I lost my charger One of my Nexus So I bought an alternative that can cause it to load. Here is the alternate boot configuration.

Input
    100-240VAC
    50/60hz

Output
    5-7DC
    max500mA

Do you think this may cause a problem on the phone or battery? Well, this charger is pretty Different because charges slower than the original, much slower. The original was really Quickly, Quickly That only make the back of my phone get hot!

ps: I `ve recently installed CM6 on my phone. Everytime I Plug my phone charger at this alternative the touch screen gets weird not Correctly answering the commands. This is Probably the CM6 bug right? Probably nothing to do with my charger, right? Or maybe BOTH are causing this? When I plug the touch screen with USB works totally fine.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The main reason its taking so long to charge is due to the charger only supplying 500ma. The stock charger supplies at least 1 amp,1000ma. It shouldn't cause an issue w/ ur phone or battery though.

As far as the input issue I'm not sure since I'm not rooted.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links