Docking Station

This is a discussion on Docking Station within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just got my new Seidio battery (3200) for my N1. It is bigger, came with a new back which I don't mind as it ...

Thread: Docking Station

Docking Station

I just got my new Seidio battery (3200) for my N1. It is bigger, came with a new back which I don't mind as it makes it a little easier to grip.
    The issue is it won't go on my docking station. Anyone know if anyone makes a docking station that this will go on?
    As always, thanks for your responses! You all are the best!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bckiefner View Post
    I just got my new Seidio battery (3200) for my N1. It is bigger, came with a new back which I don't mind as it makes it a little easier to grip.
    The issue is it won't go on my docking station. Anyone know if anyone makes a docking station that this will go on?
    As always, thanks for your responses! You all are the best!
    Doing further searching on the forum, found a quick solution. Take the back off and it will fit on the docking station. since the phone is a little heavier with the bigger battery, it is a little tricky to make it so that it doesn't slip. But so far so good!
    Hope this helps someone else!

FYI, Seidio's docking station will accept the 3200 battery with the cover installed. Also, with the cover installed, if you're careful, you can still use the innocase holster with it installed!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links