In need of SERIOUS help!

This is a discussion on In need of SERIOUS help! within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Guys, My Seidio Innocase II just came in the mail today, and after unboxing and putting it on my phone, I can NOT get the ...

Thread: In need of SERIOUS help!

In need of SERIOUS help!

Guys,

My Seidio Innocase II just came in the mail today, and after unboxing and putting it on my phone, I can NOT get the top piece off. It's stuck. Whenever I try to remove it (which is almost entirely impossible, the piece will NOT MOVE) it brings the battery cover along with it and gets itself stuck.

I'm panicking and don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Easy. While pulling the BOTTOM of the case down, press in on the center of the back of the lower piece. Once you have the bottom part off, the top is easy.

Thanks for the reply. I was in a bit of a tricky situation..it turns out the anti-scratch coating (that the guy I bought the phone from had put on the body of the phone) either got caught under the top part of the case or wouldn't let it slide effectively..needless to say, I was at it for the better part of an hour trying to get the top part of the case off. Every time I would get close enough the case would pull the battery cover with it and I'd have to start all over again.

When I eventually managed to get it off, I peeled off all the anti-scratch coating and slid the phone in - no problem. Now I have no complaints at all.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links