Source for OEM AC charger?

This is a discussion on Source for OEM AC charger? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knew of where to get an OEM wall charger for the N1. I already have two (one I ...

Thread: Source for OEM AC charger?

Source for OEM AC charger?

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knew of where to get an OEM wall charger for the N1. I already have two (one I keep at home, one at work), but I'm needing another for travelling. I have a Nokia micro USB charger that works, but it's painfully slow to charge. Even the google store only sells a USB wall wart that you plug your data cable in to. I need a charger with the #4 and #5 pins shorted, so I get full speed charging. Any ideas? Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Smile

Welcome to the N1F MerkurMan

Awesome first post

Look for an HTC Desire Charger... should work...

Thanks for the quick reply from a fellow unrooted AT&T N1 owner! I didn't realize this was my first post...I guess I forgot to make an intro thread in the welcome forum.

Thanks for the recommendation on the Desire charger, I'll keep my eye out and if I find a find a good source I'll throw it up in this thread.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links