Screen Protectors?

This is a discussion on Screen Protectors? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Are screen protectors really necessary for the Nexus One? Mine add annoying bubbles all around the screen that I can still see when on full ...

Thread: Screen Protectors?

Screen Protectors?

Are screen protectors really necessary for the Nexus One? Mine add annoying bubbles all around the screen that I can still see when on full brightness mode, and I am considering taking them off. What do you guys think?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well they are not needed but itís just good to have as a safety precaution itís more a matter of personal opinion but as for the bubbles have you tried taking it off and placing it back also you are suppose to wait a while after putting the screen protector on and they should leave.

Yes I have, but it has dust all over the sticky part, in is there any solution to this?

Edit: I have found a solution to the problem :-). Get some alcohol rubbing pads and wipe them over the affected area, and they still work afterwards. And I suppose you are right about the safety thing. It is somewhat good to know that the phone is protected :-).

I have the clarivue screen protector on mine. Those for bubbles, you can use scotch tape to remove the dust from the sticky part. You are right, it is piece of mind for protection (I carry mine in my pocket with my keys sometimes & I do set it down on the ground when outside). My supervisor has one with out a screen protector, his fell off the sofa, hit an end table and it gave his a nasty scratch/gouge in the screen.

I took off my Zaggs screen protector because it made the capacitive buttons harder to press. Plus, I hated the way the screen felt when swiping my finger across its face. Almost like a squishy resistive touchscreen. I did like the fact that it would keep the fingerprints to a minimum, but all in all, glad to be rocking my phone naked.

I second the Clarivue screen protector, just use a little tape for bubbles/dust and you barely notice you have one on, and they last forever.

you can get those really cheaply these days. something like $2 for 3 of them.
    You just gotta put them on carefully and you wouldn't even know if it is there.

i got two Ringbo for my nexus one it pretty good. Get 2 for about 3 dollars.

Ringbo- Nexus One Rearth USA

working fine for me..just have to be careful when you put it on. It will bubble if you mess up.

Nexus One Cases, Nexus One Tough Cases, Google Phone Cases by Case-mate

comes with a screen protect. 2 birds 1 stone. nough said. :]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links