recommendations for a new battery please?

This is a discussion on recommendations for a new battery please? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Has anyone switched out their N1 battery for a different one yet? I want to purchase a new battery & need some suggestions on one. ...

Thread: recommendations for a new battery please?

recommendations for a new battery please?

Has anyone switched out their N1 battery for a different one yet? I want to purchase a new battery & need some suggestions on one. I do NOT want the extended battery w/ the replacement door- just one that is the same size as the OEM one. Any thoughts? I cannot go a day w/o charging my phone- I'm thinking I need a new one right? I'm so jealous b/c my bf can go almost 3 full days w/o charging his Iphone 4. The shocking part is he actually uses it all the time & I can't believe he can go that long w/o charging it. I don't even use my phone as much as he uses his Iphone 4 & my battery just goes dead by the end of the day :confused: I don't want to buy an Iphone 4, but as of recent comparisons between my N1 & my bf's Iphone 4, the Iphone 4 has been wining in a lot of areas for my use. I refuse to get one though b/c I LOVE the Android OS.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

jah
    I don't know what options there are. I bought a Seidio for my wife's N1, and I got the extra phone battery charger, too, and the Seidio doesn't seem to want to charge all of the way. I haven't dug into why yet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by jah View Post
    I don't know what options there are. I bought a Seidio for my wife's N1, and I got the extra phone battery charger, too, and the Seidio doesn't seem to want to charge all of the way. I haven't dug into why yet, though.
    How do you know it doesn't charge all the way?
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

jah
    Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    How do you know it doesn't charge all the way?
    When you put the battery in the phone, it reads 50-60%.

Oh. I hope the 1600mAh battery I just ordered ($10 on ebay) doesn't have that problem.

Have you tried leaving it longer in the charger? Not taking it out as soon as it indicates it's fully charged. Something to try.
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

jah
    Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    Oh. I hope the 1600mAh battery I just ordered ($10 on ebay) doesn't have that problem.

Have you tried leaving it longer in the charger? Not taking it out as soon as it indicates it's fully charged. Something to try.
    Now what I do is unplug and then replug when the light turns green. That seems to be working.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links