Plantronics Voyager 520

This is a discussion on Plantronics Voyager 520 within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Is anyone using this type of bluetooth with their Nexus One? I am and am having problems and not sure if it is incompatibility, connection, ...

Thread: Plantronics Voyager 520

Plantronics Voyager 520

Is anyone using this type of bluetooth with their Nexus One? I am and am having problems and not sure if it is incompatibility, connection, or if my bluetooth is just going bad.
    The problem is with the volume, some times it is really quiet, sometimes it is really loud. I don't own any other bluetooths to try them and compare.
    I have left my bluetooth on for a week letting the battery die completely to give it a fresh charge but that was only a temporary fix (and could have just been one of those times that the volume was loud).
    I have tried the bluetooth in my other ear thinking maybe my hearing is just bad in the one ear I use but nope, when it is a low volume, it is a low volume for both ears.
    I have deleted or un-paired the device thinking that might help, nope, no change.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have voyager 520 for almost a month right now and i am using it with no problems, may be it is the rom you are using, i am using the device without rooting.

Thanks for the reply. My Nexus One is not rooted. I am using the stock operating system - FRG83.
    Maybe my bluetooth is just dieing out on me? I honestly have no idea.

Is it a new one, or it was working before ?

It's maybe a year old. I use it once a day for maybe 20 minutes (when I leave the office). This is my third one, first two I bought when using the BlackBerry phone (no problems with volume on that). First one fell off and was chewed by a dog, second one the clear? rubber thing on the ear piece fell off the black part, so I replaced it with this one that I now have. I bought the second one just before I switched to the Nexus One; it is just more noticeable the past 3 months and that is what prompted me to post.

can you try the headset with another device, if you still have your old blackberry, or with any device with your friends or something like this, may be the voyager set having a problem.

Thanks, I will try my old BlackBerry tomorrow and see how it works. I also dug out the broken one to super glue and see if that one works better with the Nexus One.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links