CASE-MATE!! Can't believe it hasn't even been posted.

This is a discussion on CASE-MATE!! Can't believe it hasn't even been posted. within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've already posted this in the "nexus one case reviews" thread, but i figured it needs a thread all on it's own. I really can't ...

Thread: CASE-MATE!! Can't believe it hasn't even been posted.

CASE-MATE!! Can't believe it hasn't even been posted.

I've already posted this in the "nexus one case reviews" thread, but i figured it needs a thread all on it's own. I really can't believe no one has even posted this on here yet because it's definitely better than any of the cases I've seen with maybe an exception to the otter box(things wayy to expensive). the case-mate tough case is only like 15 dollars and it's very sturdy. The first layer is a silicone then you put on the abs hard plastic case over that which protects the whole back of the phone and the corners really well. With the order you get one free screen protector and a microfiber wipe. They sent me a defective screen protector that had the tab on the non sticky side that goes on the phone so I called them and they sent me 3 pack of new ones. Which made me incredibly happy because I pretty much got a AWESOME phone case + 3 free screen protects for 13 bucks ( i bought it when it went on sale for 12.99 ). but its back for sale for 15 now because I think they restocked them. But how can you beat that for such a decent case? Anyways here's a video and the site to order it if ya wanna check it out.

Nexus One Cases, Nexus One Tough Cases, Google Phone Cases by Case-mate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=953ZTRdcTLE]YouTube - Tough Case for Google Nexus One[/ame]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I really like the look of that case! Though I am wondering if it makes the phone bulky? Is it like double the size? Can never tell from photos, just from feel.
    [ROM] Cyanogen 7 Nightly's - I've accepted that I crackflash, no rehab center is open yet... -
    [Radio]Korean Radio 5.08.00.04
    I've tried Nexus S, MT4G, and G2, and I just can't find a phone that surpasses the Nexus One. Hard to believe this came out almost a year ago and it's still top of the line. :nexusx:

I have that case, it is very good but i love my dock so it spends most of its time naked haha but all in all the case is amazing. First Layer of gel protects it against vibrations like dropping and hitting whilst the second skin being Hard protects it from everything like rubbing, sharp objects and its also its impossible to fall out of your pocket
    NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/