75% off Zagg invisible shield screen protector

This is a discussion on 75% off Zagg invisible shield screen protector within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Saw this when I was bored browsing. Was 14.99, now going for 3.75. I think the shipping is around about 3 dollars. Apparently it's meant ...

Thread: 75% off Zagg invisible shield screen protector

75% off Zagg invisible shield screen protector

Saw this when I was bored browsing.

Was 14.99, now going for 3.75. I think the shipping is around about 3 dollars.

Apparently it's meant to be made out of some durable material that "heals" itself.

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Google Nexus One Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have one. It's tough, but is very noticeable on the screen.
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Noticeable as in to look at, or in trying to use the touchscreen? I just ordered one, my present screen guard had definitely earnt it's money!

I bought one like a month ago and installed it and you can hardly see its there and so far i never had any issues using my phone.If you install it perfectly like in the instruction its hardly Noticeable.

Those type of screen protectors are not noticeable, but they are a pain in the behind to install! If you get as much as an eye lash in there it will bother you for eternity unless you take it off before the protector sets!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links