Patriot Class 10 16GB Micro SDHC Card

This is a discussion on Patriot Class 10 16GB Micro SDHC Card within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've been thinking about getting a new Micro SD card for my phone recently. I have an 8GB card now that's working pretty good. I'm ...

Thread: Patriot Class 10 16GB Micro SDHC Card

Patriot Class 10 16GB Micro SDHC Card

I've been thinking about getting a new Micro SD card for my phone recently. I have an 8GB card now that's working pretty good. I'm not too concerned with the free space, but I was looking for a faster card. I've had the one I've got for a while now and think it's only a Class 2 card.

Newegg.com - Patriot LX Series Class 10 16GB Micro SDHC Flash Card Model PSF16GMCSDHC10 (16GB)

Newegg has this card for $40 with free shipping, I switched which rom I'm using and started to use Apps2SD and figured this would speed me up a little. Plus at Class 10 it should last me for a while. Any thoughts about it? I'm usually a Kingston kind of guy when it comes to buying memory, but lately I've been getting some Patriot stuff since it's about half the price on flash memory.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

. . . . . . . . . .

Ya and I've been looking for a 16GB class 6 card but this is even better thanks for the heads up snickolaz .

Just received mine yesterday. Very noticeable load difference from my class 6 16GB that I used before especially on loading images in gallery. One of the guys from Cyanogen had purchased and recommended it, and the price can't be beat either.

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    Just received mine yesterday. Very noticeable load difference from my class 6 16GB that I used before especially on loading images in gallery. One of the guys from Cyanogen had purchased and recommended it, and the price can't be beat either.
    I thought it would be a good purchase! Just wanted to double check and put the word out there to anybody looking and wanting a little extra info on this card. I should get mine this week! As long as the snow/ice we are suppose to get doesn't slow down the delivery...

I just got mine yesterday! It took a little bit to get my stuff transfered over, but I got it all going now! I can notice a lot of difference from my older card. Found a program that worked great to copy info over. I had the problem of coping over the ext3 partition using a linux live cd... So I gave up on that and installed this:

Best FREE Partition Manager Freeware for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 32 bit & 64 bit. EASEUS free Partition Manager Software Home Edition.

Its a free program and it copied my ext3 partition over to the other card and copied my other partition and expanded it to the other card all in one setting! I used a USB card reader that has like 20 slots and put my old micro sd card in a sd adapter and had both cards plugged in at the same time. Then you just tell it to do it's thing then come back later and it'll be all done! Not sure how long it took, maybe 30 minutes or so, it's those dang small files! But all is transfered and working great!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links