Is it a big upgrade from 1400mah to 1600mah?

This is a discussion on Is it a big upgrade from 1400mah to 1600mah? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok well I need a new battery for my phone check out this thread if you want more info. But I though well if I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it a big upgrade from 1400mah to 1600mah?

Is it a big upgrade from 1400mah to 1600mah?

Ok well I need a new battery for my phone check out this thread if you want more info. But I though well if I need a new battery anyway why not get a bigger one while I'm at it . Now my question is, is the battery life difference that big between the 1400mah and the 1600mah batteries because I would like some better battery life but the thing is I can get like 3 1400mah batteries for the price of one of seidio's extended ones.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I bought a supposed "htc" battery. It's a knock-off. It works ok tho. I regret not getting the seido 1600. I backed away because I'd read reviews saying it was worse than the htc 1400mAh. I swear I saw it for $44 on the N1 store the other day. Went to buy it and it was back up to $54...wtf?

Anyway. I'm interested in hearing some feedback on this as well, Dude. I take it you found out it's a battery problem?

I have three batteries. None are real solid, but if you want one as a back-up, I'll send it to you.

me too, even though I have chargers everywhere

want a good high mah battery and 32gb class 10 card--those are hard too get good reviews on too

when I was researching them 8 months ago or so, thought they were not a good fit inside the case--has that changed?

hope you get your phone up and flashing soon dude CM 2.3.3 is around the corner

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Thanks guys I decided to actually just get two of the OEM 1400mah batteries since it's removable why not I could decide to carry one in the phone and the other in my pocket and swap out if one dies, I'd like to see someone do that with an iphone . Although I still would like to get some feedback form people using the seidio's battery to know if I really made the right choice. Dude ya I'm pretty sure it is a battery problem if it's not then I guess I just bought 2 batteries for nothing :/ anyway I'm pretty sure that is what it is because it is just the most logical explanation so I guess I jumped to conclusions at first when I said that is was because of cm7. Ken I too hope I can get my phone to work again soon because I miss my nexus one you know it's true when they say you don't realize what you've got till it's gone.

Amen Brother
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

That's what I've done dude. Quite honestly, it hasn't worked too well. I've found that every time I swap batteries it has to recalibrate with the phone. In addition the best way to store batteries is at 40% capacity and then to fully charge it upon putting it on the phone. I believe the best way to alleviate this problem is to buy one of those docks that charges the battery and the phone at the same time.

I may be all wet on this, but its what I suspect has happened because my best battery right now is my knock-off battery that doesn't seem to work as well as my two real HTC batteries (did)that I managed to somehow ruin the life of thru stupid stuff.

I hope I'm wrong dude.

I'm just waiting my cheap 1600 mah batts to see what hapeen with my phone .. coz usually 1400 with my use diw after my day ends ..

Stock Battery (Battery that comes with Nexus One) starts its max capacity at 94%. This is what we call Battery Age (94% of 1452mAh). Its a damn cheap stuff. Even if U get a HTC Original Battery of the same capacity, ie 1452mAh, its max capacity is at 100%. (Battery Age starts at 100)

So buy any battery it is still better than Stock Battery.

FYI

My original N1 batt was 94% when new .. now it's 82% but still said ( by battcalibrator ) full40 1452 .. but Aged capa 1393 ..

Honestly have no idea how to read all those numbers ..

Quote Originally Posted by Tapage View Post
    My original N1 batt was 94% when new .. now it's 82% but still said ( by battcalibrator ) full40 1452 .. but Aged capa 1393 ..

Honestly have no idea how to read all those numbers ..
    Good that u tried that app. I'm an unofficial advisor to that app in xda

Anyway since your battery age is 82% its dying. At age 80% is bye bye to your battery. You still can use it but it is widely considered battery dead.

Just fyi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links