Where can i get a good case?

This is a discussion on Where can i get a good case? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have about 23$ to blow on a nice case, so where should i go to find one? I prefer the hybrid cases and something ...

Thread: Where can i get a good case?

Where can i get a good case?

I have about 23$ to blow on a nice case, so where should i go to find one? I prefer the hybrid cases and something that is easy to go in and out of my pockets :D

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think Seidio makes pretty nice cases. Not exactly a hybrid case, but the Innocase II they make has a signature soft-feel plastic that really is to die for.. I love it.

Hey. I found a real nice black shiny elastic hard rubber one at the mall. Dude knew he wouldn't sell it if I didn't buy it. Cost me $8!

I've been really happy with my Case-Mate Tough case that combines a hard outer cover with a soft inner for shock proofing.

Matt

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Ebay is the best place for case selection/price. look into Ottebox's theyrer arguably the best cases on the Market. I ve the Otterbox commuter & Impact wich Im very happy with

Seidio Innocase II. I dropped it my phone on concrete. I then took off the case, and checked for damage, and there was none at all.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links