Sync facebook

This is a discussion on Sync facebook within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I paid to restock my epic to get the Google Nexus S ( during my 30 day trial ) and I love this Google Nexus ...

Thread: Sync facebook

Junior Member Jennifer_nexusone's Avatar

Sync facebook

I paid to restock my epic to get the Google Nexus S ( during my 30 day trial ) and I love this Google Nexus S, it is a great phone. I am, however, disappointed that it won't sync with facebook so that pictures do not pop up when family and friends call me. I read online that they purposely made this the first Android not to sync with facebook to get facebook to develop their own market app. I understand why but am still missing the pictures. Has anyone heard whether there is a way around this? Or if Facebook is working on an app that will sync? thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You could try syncmypix from the market...

I think Google went back on their decision to block Facebook syncing, but I may be wrong. Have you checked your sync setting in both the Accounts & Sync, and also in the Facebook app?

Junior Member Jennifer_nexusone's Avatar

Thank You!

Thank you so much! Syncmypix worked!! Before I downloaded it, I did try to go back and see if facebook would sync, since you thought google had gone back on their decision. I guess they haven't because it still would not sync but the app you suggested worked! Again, thanks so much!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links