Nexus One Accessory Lookout Thread

This is a discussion on Nexus One Accessory Lookout Thread within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I think im going to go commando.. Im just going to use the pouch it comes in.. Im not even going to use a screen ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Accessory Lookout Thread

I think im going to go commando.. Im just going to use the pouch it comes in.. Im not even going to use a screen protector.. i will get a Vaja flip case when it comes out though. You know that screen is scratch proof...
    MOTO DROID & :nexusx:NEXUS ONE

Looking for Nexus One accessories. Post Links here!

Post your Links of places to get Accessories for the N1 here!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_i_2?rh=i:wireless-accessories,k:nexus+one&keywords=nexus+one&ie=UTF8 &qid=1262758322?tag=citofgamonlco-20"]Amazon.com Nexus One Accessories[/ame]

Best screen protector?
    Bluetooth Dock?

Threads merged.

is the screen really scratch proof?

$780 for an N1 on ebay? Wow! Would anyone here pay that? I read some have sold over 1G!. Yikes!

In two weeks the market will be flooded any you'll get'm for less than 200 bucks..

I'm going to have to hurry if I want my MIKRADLE docks to be ready by the time most are receiving their N1 phones!

cuskit

Quote Originally Posted by cuskit View Post
    $780 for an N1 on ebay? Wow! Would anyone here pay that? I read some have sold over 1G!. Yikes!

In two weeks the market will be flooded any you'll get'm for less than 200 bucks..

I'm going to have to hurry if I want my MIKRADLE docks to be ready by the time most are receiving their N1 phones!

cuskit
    Maybe those prices are for the countries that cannot have the N1 sold to them by Google, like Canada for example.

I've bought a bunch of stuff from Seidio... Great company. Also I wouldn't be surprised if they were pretty active on these forums once they started rolling out products. They were really active on pdaphonehome.com and even offered a bunch of discounts for forums members.

Great company and good people to work with.
    Rooted Nexus One

I believe that Seidio is already on board as a forum sponsored vendor. I have been in contact with them, as have the Admins. We should be hearing from them shortly. Meantime, they do have a couple of things on their site for the N1 already:

seidioonline.com

Quote Originally Posted by cuskit View Post

cuskit
    I agree that $780 for an N1 is way too much, but there's no way they will only be going for $200 in 2 weeks. The Moto Droid has been out for 2 months, and they're still going for over $300 new. I'd guess that you could get an N1 at around $50 under MSRP 2 weeks from now. Also keep in mind that both the 'Unlocked' and TMobile verison both come unlocked, so that will boost the price as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links