NexusOne Dock?

This is a discussion on NexusOne Dock? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Sure - I give you the phone, you give me free banner space on every page here... Seriously - you will be the first I ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NexusOne Dock?

Sure - I give you the phone, you give me free banner space on every page here...

Seriously - you will be the first I contact you if that's how it goes down.

cuskit

By the way - is the kitten in your avatar named "cola"? Really cute - I love it!

cuskit

Nah...he's Roadrash! So named because he was rescued (at 5 weeks old) after being tossed from a moving car on the interstate near here! He lost about half his left ear, and has permanent damage to his right eye, but he's fine now, and he's really, really, happy here. Six pounds of fun, he is!

Oh, poor thing! Man - there are some people in this world I'd love to kill..

Bless your heart for saving the little guy! Me - I grew up with cats and dogs. No cats at the moment, last one (a Maine Coon) Snapples, died a couple of years ago. But we have a Boston Terrier (Miles - 3 years old) who is the most lovable guy I've ever had. Which has always been larger dogs until now - mostly shepherds and labs and good mutt mixes. And just about every color cat there ever was!

But I really love the expression on your Roadrash's face. Now that you mention it, I guess the eye and ear contribute to that million dollar face!

cuskit

I'm a big cat lover. Funny story...I had a 17 year old orange Tabby, named Kawie (for the bike I was racing when I found him in Memphis) who went to the vet weekly for the last 3 years of his life, due to diabetes. He was an awesome cat...really special.

Anyway, I was bringing him in for his regular blood sugar check, when this girl pulled in at the same time, crying hysterically. I opened the door for her, and she unwrapped Roadrash, bleeding from both eyes, and looking like hell.

The vet called me during the week, and said "we know how you are with Kawie, and the girl that brought in the kitten can't keep him...so we thought you'd be a great person to take him in. Are you interested?" Of course I was!

The sad part is that Kawie died 2 days later....knowing that Roady was going to be able to take care of me.

Here's a link to a thread on another forum that I started that day:
    DBSTalk.Com

Nice story! Happy/sad ending!

I have a similar story - which I'll be brief as I don't want to continue this hijack too far!

My dog Loopy (shepherd) died July 26, back in '92. My wife was so distraught, she said no more dogs. Well, months later, I'm driving down a highway and a little pup runs out in front of my work box van. I'm furious that someone let this guy run loose on a four lane highway. Turned and go back and find a string of small rental cabins. I find an old guy in a rocking chair in front of one, ask about the pup and he says it belongs to the lady next to him, but she's gone all day and lets the dog roam free. Yikes! I open her front door (unlocked) and put the dog inside. Four days later come back with my daughter to check on it - old guy says the lady has not been around since I was there last. I open the door - pup is inside with excretion all over the place, water dish empty and no food in sight. I go outside, told my daughter to hold my truck door open - and zip! The pup jumps right in. I asked the old man if the dog had a name. Sure - Whiskey! I think he was talking about the bottle sticking out of his pocket. No matter - I told him to tell the lady if she ever comes back that I took the dog and tough nuts (well - maybe a different word). He told me she got the dog at a flea market auction down the street. I took the dog home - my wife sees it coming in the door, and exclaims "No dog! What did I tell you"! Whiskey walks over to her and sits and looks up into her eyes. Done deal! A week later I'm at the auction, and ask about the dog. They remembered the lady, found her receipt - Five dollars, the dog was born on July 26... Loopy came home that day, with a different name. Lived to be 15-1/2, died two months before Snapples did, a couple years ago. We also lost our cockatoo bird (18 years old) BoJangles a week after the cat died. Man - that was a tough two months. Miles is picking up the slack now - I love him to death!

Hijack over!

cuskit

Gotta love an animal lover. Bless ya, man

CR-B410 Nexus One Desktop Dock

Below are the specifications for the CR-B410

I ordered my N1 and am giving up my Droid with my two desktop cradles and the car navigation dock as well. After getting accustomed to them over the past two months, I really want to get those accessories for the N1!

I want to at least get something like a BSE or Wrapsol for it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links