Nexus One Screen Protectors

This is a discussion on Nexus One Screen Protectors within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; So, maybe it's AMOLED screen of Nexus One what to blame , not screen protectors?...

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Screen Protectors

Blurry text on AMOLED screens?

So, maybe it's AMOLED screen of Nexus One what to blame, not screen protectors?

guys, having read through this thread there are pros and cons for both clear screen protector and anti glare screen protect. well it all boils down to personal preference. although i still can't really decide which type of screen protector should i buy. maximizing the functions of AMOLED display is more important or keep the glares out ?

Well after having read all these debates on screen protectors, I myself use this ultra clear one, and it serves its purpose quite well, it didnt' cause any blurs as mentioned above.

PDair Ultra Clear Screen Protector for HTC Google Nexus One by PDair - PDair.com

Quote Originally Posted by fujitsupalm View Post
    Well after having read all these debates on screen protectors, I myself use this ultra clear one, and it serves its purpose quite well, it didnt' cause any blurs as mentioned above.

PDair Ultra Clear Screen Protector for HTC Google Nexus One by PDair - PDair.com
    Are you an agent for PDair? All your posts seem to be a marketing one for that site.

After taking a look at most of you messages, it looks likre most of them praising or promoting PDair? Coincidence?

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by VS007 View Post

PDair Ultra Clear Screen Protector for HTC Google Nexus One by PDair - **********
    After taking a look at most of you messages, it looks likre most of them praising or promoting PDair? Coincidence?
    Yup, found 3 shills for that site, I just nuked it and censored it

I just ordered boxwave crystal cover.
    I had factory screen cover and I accidently tripped over and fell and N1 on my hand fell face down to rough road. The screen was all scratched up and I was worried more about phone than my pain. I had body cover(one of those hybrid silicon and some other fabric). When I lifted up the horribly scratched screen protector, the screen was not demaged.
    The screen protector is must. So, I ordered one hopely it gets here ASAP. I will post some picture after install

I just installed the clairvue crystal screen protector. Coming from an Iphone and powersupport products, I have to say this is on hell of a protector. Static powered so no bubbles, as well as the fact that you can't even tell it is on the phone. Also keeps smudges to a minimum. I highly recommend this screen protector.

The slim consensus here seems to be for the Boxwave Crystal/Clear? Would that be correct?

Does anyone have information whether or not these skins protect against dust building up internally/under the screen? It seems that some N1 users are having trouble with that, and it'd be good to know if the skins being discussed help that issue at all.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by statler View Post
    Does anyone have information whether or not these skins protect against dust building up internally/under the screen? It seems that some N1 users are having trouble with that, and it'd be good to know if the skins being discussed help that issue at all.
    Thanks!
    I think you are referencing dust underneath the glass. I don't think any of these protectors will prevent dust from getting underneath the glass. It would require something that covers past the edges of the glass onto the metal of the phone. The Boxwave and the Skinomi certainly aren't that large. Those are the only 2 I've used so far.

Maybe if you got someone to install one of the full body covers and extended the screen protector past the screen edge it would protect. Might create a wrinkle or two, but someone that is good at applying it could probably keep that from happening.

This is my 2nd Nexus One. I've not noticed the dust under the glass issue. But then I do keep my phone in the original slip cover. If you keep your phone in your jeans front pocket without the slip cover, it probably is more likely to happen since there's a lot of lint in jeans pockets.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links