Nexus One Screen Protectors

This is a discussion on Nexus One Screen Protectors within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Its glass. Your keys and such wont scratch it but any other piece of glass / quartz ect can so its nice to have protection ...

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Screen Protectors

Its glass. Your keys and such wont scratch it but any other piece of glass / quartz ect can so its nice to have protection just in case imo.

I personally like these guys (used them for all my smart phones and even cameras once I found them). Dry application, they are very durable and last a long time. Just click mobile phones, click buy, and type in model (nexus one). They have them for almost any typical electronic product.

ScreenPatronus, Screen protector - the difference is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by dtboos View Post
    Its glass. Your keys and such wont scratch it but any other piece of glass / quartz ect can so its nice to have protection just in case imo.

I personally like these guys (used them for all my smart phones and even cameras once I found them). Dry application, they are very durable and last a long time. Just click mobile phones, click buy, and type in model (nexus one). They have them for almost any typical electronic product.

I sent them an email to see if they have them. Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by nathan118 View Post

They do, I ordered them When you click buy and type in a model it will say if they have them in stock or not.

BodyGuardz

BodyGuardz has pre-ordering for them. These are the ones where you can take a key to scratch the screen and it won't scratch it since the material being used is the same material that is used on helicopter blades.

BodyGuardz is better than the InvisibleShield made by Zagg since it is clearer, but they also give you two sets for the price of one by Zagg. I have used both products on my iPhone 3G and I like the ones made by BodyGuardz better. It is basically the same product but it is more opaque.

EDIT: It says pre-order but they actually ship it out on the same day. I just ordered mine and within the hour I got a shipping confirmation and tracking number.

Quote Originally Posted by nathan118 View Post

They do, I ordered them When you click buy and type in a model it will say if they have them in stock or not.
    I typed in "hot dog" and it said they were in stock too.

Not that they don't have them in stock, but doesn't look they're stock check is "real-time"

All I know is if its a phone, they most likely have it. Doesn't hurt to ask I guess, but the nexus one is definitely there I got my shipment confirmation.

And looks like your right haha...i typed in Honest Joes Chili and it was in stock. I guess they have people read them and they assume you are buying for a real product, and if not will gladly send you an email saying they do not make protectors for honest joes chili :D

All I know is if its a phone, they most likely have it. Doesn't hurt to ask I guess, but the nexus one is definitely there I got my shipment confirmation.

And looks like your right haha...i typed in Honest Joes Chili and it was in stock. I guess they have people read them and they assume you are buying for a real product, and if not will gladly send you an email saying they do not make protectors for honest joes chili :D
    Oh ok, awesome. I'll order myself a couple!

Quote Originally Posted by genuity View Post
    BodyGuardz has pre-ordering for them. These are the ones where you can take a key to scratch the screen and it won't scratch it since the material being used is the same material that is used on helicopter blades.

BodyGuardz is better than the InvisibleShield made by Zagg since it is clearer, but they also give you two sets for the price of one by Zagg. I have used both products on my iPhone 3G and I like the ones made by BodyGuardz better. It is basically the same product but it is more opaque.

EDIT: It says pre-order but they actually ship it out on the same day. I just ordered mine and within the hour I got a shipping confirmation and tracking number.
    I'm now considering on ordering this as well, but I have a question.

Does the protector also cover the edges of the phone? Or at least most of the edges?

Screen patronus is out of stock, but they sent me a nice email saying it would take 10-30 days, but they'd send me an extra pack, so I went for it. I can use an old palm protector until it gets here.

Zagg invisibleSHIELD

I saw this ZAGG™ invisibleSHIELD They are shipping the product from Jan 11th 2010. So no reviews on this yet.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links