Nexus One Screen Protectors

This is a discussion on Nexus One Screen Protectors within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I had zagg for my g1 n I hated it. Sooo much orange peel. I won't ever use them again. But I found a site ...

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Screen Protectors

I had zagg for my g1 n I hated it. Sooo much orange peel. I won't ever use them again. But I found a site that sells them for 9 dollars shipped. I have ordered 2 for my bb 8900 so far and I love it! There at. Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page. I emailed them about the nexus one, so I'm going to wait till they release theirs

And for those afraid to use soapy water when applying, don't be! Just shake the excess water off and hit it with a hair dryer for quick drying and easy applying

I've ordered a set from BodyGuardz. I've currently put a left over bestskinsever on my N1, so I guess I will be able to give a comparison once this BodyGuardz one arrives.

For those ordering from BodyGuardz, I just found out that the coupon "macworld" gives you a $2.50 discount. Not that much, but still a worth I try. Hope it doesn't get blocked.

I just ordered one of the Skinomi screen protectors.

I was going to order the full body one, but all the talk of orange peel effect scared me a bit. I decided to get just the screen version now, to test it out and see if the full body is worth it.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Never use skinomi, but I have used zagg and xo skins so I dunno about orange peel with them. So far xo skins has been the clearest. I got a full body from them for the price of a screen so it was worth it to me.

i just got my clearfreak full body protector.
    not happy with this. screen protector is cut out perfectly but the battery cover is bad...

I've had Zagg on many of my phones and this is just bad...
    should have just ordered from ZAGG.

BSE emailed me back and said the n1 skin would be available in a couple weeks

Quote Originally Posted by zukbang View Post
    i just got my clearfreak full body protector.
    not happy with this. screen protector is cut out perfectly but the battery cover is bad...

I've had Zagg on many of my phones and this is just bad...
    should have just ordered from ZAGG.
    I almost ordered one whew.. You have a pic of the back? I want to make sure I get one asap but if the fit sucks....

BSE skin available for $5.99 until 1/12/2010!!!!!!

i'm looking for like a matte kind of finish one, that is anti-glare also. my friend has a screen protector on his iphone that has like a matte feeling to it and helps your fingers flow a lot smoother on the screen. it also doesn't smudge or show much of finger prints. is there anything like that for the N1?

You are probably talking about Power Support USA. I think they don't have a N1 version yet.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links