Nexus One Screen Protectors

This is a discussion on Nexus One Screen Protectors within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; bse sounds like a good deal. anyone have picture of the skin?? I want to know if the rear covers the sides...clearfreak doesn't cover any ...

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Screen Protectors

bse sounds like a good deal. anyone have picture of the skin?? I want to know if the rear covers the sides...clearfreak doesn't cover any sides. only the back .

wow there quick! im ordering two right now. im not sure if it covers the sides though I would imagine it does.

There is this place invisishield inside my mall, when i get my phone i might take it there to go and smack one on, also do the same for my BB that i will be giving my mom (i know she is going to just throw that thing in her purse)

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    There is this place invisishield inside my mall, when i get my phone i might take it there to go and smack one on, also do the same for my BB that i will be giving my mom (i know she is going to just throw that thing in her purse)
    I do that too with my phones, giving it to a kiosk for me.

Hi, I am new here and I am in UK right now.. I have a question if I order the N1 screen protector Bodyguardz from US, do I have to pay for the import tax or anything extra? Sorry for the noob question..

Well, my screen protector that I bought from skinomi has arrived yesterday... It is clear + the display looks great with it. However, the protector itself looks orange peely-ish. Doesn't effect the quality of the display though, nor the ' feel ' of the surface.

[ Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 | OC'ed to 1.113GHz | Amon RA v1.70 | Build EPE54B| Desire Camera R2 | NexTHEME 2.0 Final & Goodies5 R2 ]

Quote Originally Posted by blakmaj1k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    I do that too with my phones, giving it to a kiosk for me.
    Have they arrived to the kiosk's yet?

Just ordered a Bodyguardz one.
    It's a good deal, since its FREE shipping, plus you get 2 sets.
    BTW, the "macworld" promo code still works, saves yah 10%. :D

If anyone has a good skin screen thing on their N1, is it instantly visible?
    I wanna know if you can tell right away that there's a plastic film cover over your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    Well, my screen protector that I bought from skinomi has arrived yesterday... It is clear + the display looks great with it. However, the protector itself looks orange peely-ish. Doesn't effect the quality of the display though, nor the ' feel ' of the surface.
    So the screen for the display is clear? Or does it also have the orange peel effect?

I was worried about that, and only ordered the screen, not the full body yet.

It should be coming soon, but I'm concerned about how it affects the feeling of the phone. some people say the skinomi is rubbery feeling.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Just ordered from Bodyguard.
    Was able to use the promo code , but I didm't see any free shipping and I was charged $10 for ground shipping. May be I missed it some how during the checkout process.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links