Nexus One Screen Protectors

This is a discussion on Nexus One Screen Protectors within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; just ordered a screen protector from phantom skins. the product with other devices seem to get great reviews. i used the 'nexus40' for a 40 ...

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Screen Protectors

just ordered a screen protector from phantom skins. the product with other devices seem to get great reviews. i used the 'nexus40' for a 40 percent discount.
    Ordered today and it already shipped out.

check out their twitter page (link on their site) to see if there are any other discount codes...

The Cleanfreak screen protector was terrible. First of all, they never mentioned in the eBay auction that I needed to use water. I prefer sticky ones. Secondly, there's no way in hell I'm intentionally letting water get all over my screen. Finally, it wasn't a perfect fit. I think they made them in haste.
    ________
    IOLITE VAPORIZER CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidAppCritic View Post
    The Cleanfreak screen protector was terrible. First of all, they never mentioned in the eBay auction that I needed to use water. I prefer sticky ones. Secondly, there's no way in hell I'm intentionally letting water get all over my screen. Finally, it wasn't a perfect fit. I think they made them in haste.
    Don't worry about water. You just shake it off well before putting it on. I've used water application screen protectors on several phones, an iTouch and some gaming devices. No issues whatsoever.

ebay also good for Screen Protectors and Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Dog View Post
    Don't worry about water. You just shake it off well before putting it on. I've used water application screen protectors on several phones, an iTouch and some gaming devices. No issues whatsoever.
    While I know that many thousands of users have used water products with out any issues, I'd rather err on the side of caution and not use it. I find I much prefer the self-adhesive ones anyway. When the price comes down a bit, the self-adhesive ones become so cheap that I can have a fresh one as often as I need.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC_212 View Post
    Yeah, they are starting to have more and more items. BTW, Hong Kong
    ________
    New Mexico Dispensaries

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Dog View Post
    While I know that many thousands of users have used water products with out any issues, I'd rather err on the side of caution and not use it. I find I much prefer the self-adhesive ones anyway. When the price comes down a bit, the self-adhesive ones become so cheap that I can have a fresh one as often as I need.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC_212 View Post
    Yeah, they are starting to have more and more items. BTW, Hong Kong screen-protectors (I wouldn't consider any other products but screen-protectors are cheap) are hit or miss. They are so cheap that if they fit, you're in business. If not, it's only a couple of bucks and you can usually get a refund if the seller is remotely reputable. So far, I've always gotten them when needed and have had more success than failures by a wide margin. It's great. They come in 10- and 20-packs.
    ________
    MEDICAL MARIJUANA STRAINS

Quote Originally Posted by zukbang View Post
    bse sounds like a good deal. anyone have picture of the skin?? I want to know if the rear covers the sides...clearfreak doesn't cover any sides. only the back .

Uh yea, seriously. Could anyone post pictures of these? I keep seeing people posting about all the different skins and I'm having a hard time figuring out what they look like (and most of the websites don't provide actual or decent detailed photos).
    :nexusx: A new hope. :nexusx:

I think im going tomorrow to invisishield and getting mine put on.

heres a pic i took with the n1. I really hate the camera on this think. either the 5mp is a joke or the software really blows but here it is. I put this on last night and yes it covers the sides.

This is not an easy skin to put on. I wouldnt recommend it for a first time applier. you really need a hairdryer to keep the edges down. but i got it on and i think its a really good fit.

Oh and a little tip i learned last night. DO NOT use a dishwashing soap with your soap/water mix. Its to strong and can mess up the sticky side of the skin and put a haze on it. Use a had soap or organic bar soap if possible. I ruined the screen skin this way. i bought two though so i have a spare.

So basically if your uneasy about putting a skin on yourself, pay the extra money and have a professional put it on for you!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

This is a picture of my xo skins installed. It covered the entire phone. Like supsandroid said. It is fairly difficult to put this on so be patient.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links