Nexus One Screen Protectors

This is a discussion on Nexus One Screen Protectors within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; and I put my second screen skin on and it didnt go on that well. better than the first one though. so fyi use only ...

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Screen Protectors

and I put my second screen skin on and it didnt go on that well. better than the first one though. so fyi use only water for the screen skin. soapy water for the rest is ok

What did you use supsandroid? didn't it come with application spray?

Boxwave just sent me an email. Their ClearTouch Crystal and ClearTouch Anti-Glare for the Nexus One are now available. $12.95 with free standard shipping in the US.

Got me a Crystal coming.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

You guys need to use the N1 Full Body Skin from BestSkinsEver.com. I've used them for all my phones, (iPhone x3) and my new Nexus One. These guys are by far the best price, and of the highest quality. It takes about 30min to install, but man it looks good... it took about 24 hours for the small air pockets to work there way out, but it's by far the best way to protect your phone...

photo_front on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Does it use water? If so, I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by nathan118 View Post
    Does it use water? If so, I'm out.
    It does, and it works great... it's not like you are drenching it! I've used these skins for over 2 years, never an issue...

I got my Zagg full-body yesterday. It's awful. It simply doesn't fit right, it's cut into way more pieces than necessary, and it doesn't even pretend to protect the corners. Full review (with some pics) here.

Anyone get the anti-glare one from Clairvue? I want to see if this helps in sunlight.

Also, how is the touchscreen response from any of these screen protectors? Any ones that get worse response?

Quote Originally Posted by soulstar View Post
    Anyone get the anti-glare one from Clairvue? I want to see if this helps in sunlight.

Also, how is the touchscreen response from any of these screen protectors? Any ones that get worse response?
    I just ordered the anti-glare from Clairvue, if you want to, I'll put up my personal review with some pictures.

right now i have zagg. I didn't get any bubbles anywhere on the first try but maybe from not having enough solution/excessive squeezing with the credit card thing, the film itself is scratched up. you can't normally see them when the screen is on but it's visible if you have it under a light and look closely. and i've been looking for the anti-glare screen protector like the power support usa protector for iphones. so i'm hoping that this will work out.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links