Nexus One Screen Protectors

This is a discussion on Nexus One Screen Protectors within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by yellowlaser I ordered the Nexus One today! I can't wait to get my hands on it. Just to let you guys know, ...

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Screen Protectors

Quote Originally Posted by yellowlaser View Post
    I ordered the Nexus One today! I can't wait to get my hands on it. Just to let you guys know, if you're OCD like I am, here's a link to the screen protector for the Nexus One.

Nexus One Screen Protectors

Does anyone know where I can find aluminum cases for this phone?
    Alu cases?

HTC Google Nexus One PDair Accessories Leather Case, Aluminum Metal Case, Silicone Case, Screen Protector - PDair.com

check the first two choices, i bought my leather there, and used an alu one for my Omnia I back in the days, not bad they are, just prefer leather more nowadays.

enjoy.

Junior Member robots.in.disguise's Avatar

1. HTC Google Nexus One Screen Protector from Clarivue

2. BoxWave Accessories - iPhone, Blackberry, Treo, HTC Cases, Batteries, Chargers & More

Is one better than the other? Wanted antiglare and fingerprint free but since they will reduce the picture quality I think it might not be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    There aren't any nice cases out for the nexus yet. Im DREAMING that Speck would make some candyshells for the nexus. Or something similar.
    I bought a case from ultra-case.com they advertise on this site. It looks like an innocase but costs less. I also bought screen protectors from there. I will tell you how they are when they come. Maybe I will post some pics too.

After getting some two really fine scratches on my phone I decided that indeed the screen was scratch-resistant not scratch proof. I got the boxwave crystal screen protector. No water needed and the protector is reusable. I love it! Can't even tell there is a screen protector on. Def worth the price. PS NO I don't work for Boxwave.

The Scratches:

i only see a scratch in the 1st pic lol

Quote Originally Posted by SubyWill View Post

Yup just the first one is the scratch. The other ones are just a closeup of the screen protector. Scratch is still visible through the screen protector. Less noticeable but still there (as the pic shows post-application)

PDair Ultra Clear Screen Protector for HTC Google Nexus One by PDair - PDair.com

I use this ultra clear one when I ordered my leather case at the same time, and like it says, it's ultra clear, keeping visibility high.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen293 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SubyWill View Post

Yup just the first one is the scratch. The other ones are just a closeup of the screen protector. Scratch is still visible through the screen protector. Less noticeable but still there (as the pic shows post-application)

i applied my boxwave also, but it immediately got a bunch of scratches on it. i know it protects the screen, but the protector itself is not scratch proof. i keep it in my pocket the only other thing i had in there was my blackberry, so no keys to do any scratching. and the scratches were not made by the applicator that removes the bubbles either, i think i just got a bad screen. i contacted customer service to see if they have a warranty or something

Quote Originally Posted by zukbang View Post
    other options would be clearfreak.com
    I just ordered my protector for $11 shipped. with 30% off coupon.

never tried clearfreak.com but couldn't wait for Zagg
    is zagg really worth it though?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links