Bluetooth Stereo Receiver

This is a discussion on Bluetooth Stereo Receiver within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; WOW! WE ARE IN LUCK! So it seems difficult (maybe impossible) to "switch" BT devices quickly, BUT (and I thought this was not possible) the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bluetooth Stereo Receiver

WOW! WE ARE IN LUCK!

So it seems difficult (maybe impossible) to "switch" BT devices quickly, BUT (and I thought this was not possible) the Nexus One can be simultaneously connected to two devices!

I got in the car today (BT headset was connected) and as soon as the car turned on, the Kensington connected (nothing new). But then I went to settings and saw BOTH devices were connected. The Kensington says "connected to media audio", and my BT headset says "connected to phone audio". Brilliant! I made a call, which used the BT headset, then pressed play in the music player, and it played through the car speakers! I'm very happy!

Quote Originally Posted by jodaboda View Post
    WOW! WE ARE IN LUCK!

So it seems difficult (maybe impossible) to "switch" BT devices quickly, BUT (and I thought this was not possible) the Nexus One can be simultaneously connected to two devices!

I got in the car today (BT headset was connected) and as soon as the car turned on, the Kensington connected (nothing new). But then I went to settings and saw BOTH devices were connected. The Kensington says "connected to media audio", and my BT headset says "connected to phone audio". Brilliant! I made a call, which used the BT headset, then pressed play in the music player, and it played through the car speakers! I'm very happy!
    Yesssss!! I never thought this could be possible! Funny that we didn't think of trying this, but then again smart phones usually connect to one device at a time.

The only device / machine I own could connect to multiple bluetooth devices and be used at the same time is my PS3, didn't know the Nexus One could also do the same! Thanks for sharing the great news!

Quote Originally Posted by inque View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jodaboda View Post
    WOW! WE ARE IN LUCK!

Yesssss!! I never thought this could be possible! Funny that we didn't think of trying this, but then again smart phones usually connect to one device at a time.

The only device / machine I own could connect to multiple bluetooth devices and be used at the same time is my PS3, didn't know the Nexus One could also do the same! Thanks for sharing the great news!
    haven't known before too!! thanks for sharing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links