Nexus One Case Reviews

This is a discussion on Nexus One Case Reviews within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Wow, really useful reviews, thanks...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Case Reviews

Wow, really useful reviews, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nathan118 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by djenke View Post
    this phone was slippery in my hand when naked. i bought 3 of the CHECK Crystal Skin Gel Cases from ebay. I got blue, purple, and pink. I LOVE these. Nice grip and doesnt attract lint. And looks great too. Highly recommend.
    I've got one of these on the way too. Does yours still fit in the pouch that came with the phone?
    I have one also and like it a lot. And yes it will fix but extremely tightly.
    -Phunds
    :nexusx: Nexus One owner since: January 11th, 2010
    :nexusx: Rooted! Android 2.2 FROYO CM6.1 RC

phundsblog.blogspot.com | twitter.com/phunds | facebook.com/phunds

Just recived my crystal case I must say i am very impressed. It looks very well on the phone, making a judgment from the photos i was picturing something totally different. It adds very little bulk to the phone and makes the phone much more grip able. I am waiting till I go and get my ZAGG screen protection put on before i start using it everywhere. I am waiting for my pouch to come in, ill see if I can put up some videos for you guys so you can better see the hard case.

Hi there,

Heidi from sfbags.com here. A customer suggested we let you all know..that we have Suede Jacket cases—made from scratch-free Ultrasuede—available for the Nexus One and that we are donating a portion of all sales for this case through the end of the month to Doctors Without Borders for their relief work in Haiti. (Size 81.)

Here's a quick link to the page:
    Mobile Devices Suede Jacket Cases - Google Nexus One - Google Android G1 Case - Palm Pre - BlackBerry Bold Case - BlackBerry Curve Case - HTC Touch Pro Case - HTC Touch Diamond Case - Samsung Instinct Case - LG Dare Case - Sony Ericsson Xperia - Noki

Also - want to let you know that for a couple of extra bucks we can make you a custom SleeveCase that will fit over another Nexus One case (if you have one) or for any other digital device you have that you may want to protect. Email us at heygary@sfbags.com with the name of the device, the spec dimensions if you can find them and the horizontal and vertical circumference of the device at its longest and thickest points using a soft measuring tape. We'll email you back with pricing and timing details.

Thanks and have a great week.

Best regards,
    Heidi
    WaterField Designs

Nexus One Phone Protector - Black

Just got this case today. Its pretty dope I must admit. Very sleek and slim. Still fits in my lil Android Sleeve which is a plus. I really like the texture. And its priced pretty well from what I've seen.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Hi all.
    I am thinking of buying a new lg dare phone having skin on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing lg skins?

Lg dare skins

I have the casemate gelli, a clear cimo, and a black seidio innocase II an the seidio is by far the best case ive used. Its doesnt add any bulk, doesnt attract lint, an feels great in your hand. Also i love how its looks on the phone. Alittle steep at $30 but well worth it

Quote Originally Posted by chris6278 View Post
    I have the casemate gelli, a clear cimo, and a black seidio innocase II an the seidio is by far the best case ive used. Its doesnt add any bulk, doesnt attract lint, an feels great in your hand. Also i love how its looks on the phone. Alittle steep at $30 but well worth it
    innocase II 18 bucks on amazon FTW.
    Jason
    Nexus One

Seido Innocase 2

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Innocase-Surface-Google-Nexus/dp/B0036DDD98]Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for Google Nexus One…[/ame]

Great case. Got it a couple of weeks ago after doing some research and reading all the favorable reviews about this case. I am very satisfied. Originally I had this: SMOKE Rubber Hard Case Cover Google Nexus One Accessory - eBay (item 150452543095 end time Jun-13-10 13:21:19 PDT)

Which was a nice looking case, but the rubber coating started to wear off, and after opening the case a couple of times to change the battery or SIM the bindings began to break and the case did not hold as well. The best this about that case was that it was a smoke color see through that looked nice and showed the phone's name, and I like how the color matched that of the nexus one. But otherwise a very poor quality case. Even had white pieces of debri stuck to it that I was not able to remove.

The Innocase on the other hand, although more expensive at $18, is a much better investment. It is designed to be opened and closed easily and consistently so that you can put it on the dock. Not sure how the case will hold after daily dockings, but I don't have to worry about that since I don't use a dock. But I do like to be able to open it easily and without damaging it from time to time if I need to use my backup battery or change a SIM, and for that I'm sure it will be more that sufficient. The rubberization of the case seems like it is the good quality type, similar to a rubberized mp3 player I have that has not worn out after lots of use. The case is also designed in a way that when you lay it down it keeps the camera from scratching on the surface of the table. Looks like a quality case all around and worth the money IMO. I was a little concerned that it didn't cover the lower part of the phone, but seeing how Innocase is a good quality brand perhaps they had a good reason for it. Seems like if the phone is dropped it would be impossible for that area to be the point of impact on a flat surface, unless it drops on a rock or something, which in that case it will have no impact protection there and also might get scratched.

Quote Originally Posted by abe12345 View Post
    Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for Google Nexus One…

Great case. Got it a couple of weeks ago after doing some research and reading all the favorable reviews about this case. I am very satisfied. Originally I had this: SMOKE Rubber Hard Case Cover Google Nexus One Accessory - eBay (item 150452543095 end time Jun-13-10 13:21:19 PDT)

Which was a nice looking case, but the rubber coating started to wear off, and after opening the case a couple of times to change the battery or SIM the bindings began to break and the case did not hold as well. The best this about that case was that it was a smoke color see through that looked nice and showed the phone's name, and I like how the color matched that of the nexus one. But otherwise a very poor quality case. Even had white pieces of debri stuck to it that I was not able to remove.

The Innocase on the other hand, although more expensive at $18, is a much better investment. It is designed to be opened and closed easily and consistently so that you can put it on the dock. Not sure how the case will hold after daily dockings, but I don't have to worry about that since I don't use a dock. But I do like to be able to open it easily and without damaging it from time to time if I need to use my backup battery or change a SIM, and for that I'm sure it will be more that sufficient. The rubberization of the case seems like it is the good quality type, similar to a rubberized mp3 player I have that has not worn out after lots of use. The case is also designed in a way that when you lay it down it keeps the camera from scratching on the surface of the table. Looks like a quality case all around and worth the money IMO. I was a little concerned that it didn't cover the lower part of the phone, but seeing how Innocase is a good quality brand perhaps they had a good reason for it. Seems like if the phone is dropped it would be impossible for that area to be the point of impact on a flat surface, unless it drops on a rock or something, which in that case it will have no impact protection there and also might get scratched.
    I second that. I got one from Amzer and it broke on the 2nd week. The Seidio Innocase II is my favorite so far

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links