Nexus One Case Reviews

This is a discussion on Nexus One Case Reviews within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all. I looking for a smart LG phone is having all the qualities for which i m looking for, Is this website is really ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Case Reviews

Hi all.

I looking for a smart LG phone is having all the qualities for which i m looking for, Is this website is really good in providing LG phone with elegant skins?

Lg env3 skins

Seidio Rugged Combo

I am going to get this in a couple days and will post a video review on YouTube and link it back here. Looks like the combo for the N1 is 69 and has two Holsters and two different cases but will let you know how it feels.

Sorry it took so long

OK first off...i got two cases...I got the seido rugged for the N1...
    This is truly a rugged case and has a great feel to it. Considering the crap that is out there for half the cost this is a good deal. Also you can get ten percent off for being a member here.

I have not really used the inside case that you snap on it is nice has good feel but not as good as the outside case with the semi soft rubber and then the kinda hard plastic cover. i dont even use the clip very often but if you add that on i dont think your going to break the device.

the negative on the case...i dislike the little flap on the back for the camera....i have no fingernails and it i hard to get it to pull back and also you have to hold it down when you are taking pics or shooting video ...otherwise there is a black shape at the bottom of your pic....i have thought about just cutting it off but have not yet. also i had issue with getting the little cutouts for the ear phones and also for the power...but after a week it was not an issue once they got used a bit...

I was going to also get the otterbox defender but they didnt have one for the N1 just the commuter so I got the defender for the HTC-HD2...this is a very good case also...no issue with the camera at all great case. The hard plastic clip was good but I dont think as good as the Seido hard clip case.

I like both of them a lot...i use my n1 all the time so I kinda favor the seido but i think in terms of quality both are the best out there. any questions just email me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abe12345 View Post
    Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for Google Nexus One…

Great case. Got it a couple of weeks ago after doing some research and reading all the favorable reviews about this case. I am very satisfied. Originally I had this: SMOKE Rubber Hard Case Cover Google Nexus One Accessory - eBay (item 150452543095 end time Jun-13-10 13:21:19 PDT)

Which was a nice looking case, but the rubber coating started to wear off, and after opening the case a couple of times to change the battery or SIM the bindings began to break and the case did not hold as well. The best this about that case was that it was a smoke color see through that looked nice and showed the phone's name, and I like how the color matched that of the nexus one. But otherwise a very poor quality case. Even had white pieces of debri stuck to it that I was not able to remove.

The Innocase on the other hand, although more expensive at $18, is a much better investment. It is designed to be opened and closed easily and consistently so that you can put it on the dock. Not sure how the case will hold after daily dockings, but I don't have to worry about that since I don't use a dock. But I do like to be able to open it easily and without damaging it from time to time if I need to use my backup battery or change a SIM, and for that I'm sure it will be more that sufficient. The rubberization of the case seems like it is the good quality type, similar to a rubberized mp3 player I have that has not worn out after lots of use. The case is also designed in a way that when you lay it down it keeps the camera from scratching on the surface of the table. Looks like a quality case all around and worth the money IMO. I was a little concerned that it didn't cover the lower part of the phone, but seeing how Innocase is a good quality brand perhaps they had a good reason for it. Seems like if the phone is dropped it would be impossible for that area to be the point of impact on a flat surface, unless it drops on a rock or something, which in that case it will have no impact protection there and also might get scratched.
    I second that. I got one from Amzer and it broke on the 2nd week. The Seidio Innocase II is my favorite so far
    Users of the Innocase II: How does the case's material behave when inserting/removing device from pocket? I've had rubberized cases for phones before and was always extremely frustrated by them having stuck to the fabric of my pants. Putting the phone away or taking it out was always a huge hassle. I know it says it doesn't attract lint, but I'm not sure if these mean the same thing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abe12345 View Post
    Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for Google Nexus One…

Great case. Got it a couple of weeks ago after doing some research and reading all the favorable reviews about this case. I am very satisfied. Originally I had this: SMOKE Rubber Hard Case Cover Google Nexus One Accessory - eBay (item 150452543095 end time Jun-13-10 13:21:19 PDT)

Which was a nice looking case, but the rubber coating started to wear off, and after opening the case a couple of times to change the battery or SIM the bindings began to break and the case did not hold as well. The best this about that case was that it was a smoke color see through that looked nice and showed the phone's name, and I like how the color matched that of the nexus one. But otherwise a very poor quality case. Even had white pieces of debri stuck to it that I was not able to remove.

The Innocase on the other hand, although more expensive at $18, is a much better investment. It is designed to be opened and closed easily and consistently so that you can put it on the dock. Not sure how the case will hold after daily dockings, but I don't have to worry about that since I don't use a dock. But I do like to be able to open it easily and without damaging it from time to time if I need to use my backup battery or change a SIM, and for that I'm sure it will be more that sufficient. The rubberization of the case seems like it is the good quality type, similar to a rubberized mp3 player I have that has not worn out after lots of use. The case is also designed in a way that when you lay it down it keeps the camera from scratching on the surface of the table. Looks like a quality case all around and worth the money IMO. I was a little concerned that it didn't cover the lower part of the phone, but seeing how Innocase is a good quality brand perhaps they had a good reason for it. Seems like if the phone is dropped it would be impossible for that area to be the point of impact on a flat surface, unless it drops on a rock or something, which in that case it will have no impact protection there and also might get scratched.
    I second that. I got one from Amzer and it broke on the 2nd week. The Seidio Innocase II is my favorite so far
    Users of the Innocase II: How does the case's material behave when inserting/removing device from pocket? I've had rubberized cases for phones before and was always extremely frustrated by them having stuck to the fabric of my pants. Putting the phone away or taking it out was always a huge hassle. I know it says it doesn't attract lint, but I'm not sure if these mean the same thing.

Thanks
    Brilliantly. It is really a great case. I've had it since June and every day I appreciate it more and more. It feels very right to the touch and is not hard to pull out of my pocket. The rubberization seems about as sticky as the Nexus One itself.

I love my InnoCase II. I don't carry it in my pocket, though. I use the belt clip, but I love the feel of the case...it's still very smooth, with just enough texture to grab hold of. I don't really know how to describe it beyond that, but to say that I've yet to drop this thing (knocks wood...), and I'm constantly unclipping and reclipping it throughout the day.

The only time I've considered changing cases, was to consider the new add-on kit for it; which I'm still considering.

Thanks for your responses, guys. I did end up buying the case - it was shipped to me in half the time I was quoted, which was a nice bonus. I'm very pleased with the case. I had an issue in the beginning where it got very stuck to the case, but I realized immediately that it was due to the scratch protector that was adhered around the phone's body (the guy I bought it from put it on).

After I removed that, everything is hunky dory, and I couldn't be happier! I actually have dropped the phone with the case: I fumbled it after a call and actually kinda threw it across my living room..but everything was totally fine, not even a scratch on the case.

you can also try this case. it's a silicone case and it feels pretty nice and it fit pretty tight on my phone too.

Check it out here: Google Nexus One Rearth USA

I've try other skin before but it did not fit as well as this.
    Hope this help

Oh!! It looks like cool!! that is what i want!!!

I will get it!!! later, I will post up that case pic

here's what it look like.

I like it alot better then those chinese i got off ebay.

I hope you like it too........

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links