Nexus One Case Reviews

This is a discussion on Nexus One Case Reviews within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Please post your Nexus One Case Reviews in this thread!...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Case Reviews

dandroid

Nexus One Case Reviews

Please post your Nexus One Case Reviews in this thread!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case - Green For Google - Google Nexus One PB99100

Nice material, adds grip and fells like it could absorb some impact. Holes all in the right place, did have to cut a little as the silicon was running a little to close to the mic hole for my liking. No problem though.

The Blue colour is more like a royal boring blue than the exciting electric blue.

I recommend them though, might get another one in black though.

With one of these and a screen protector, very little of the Nexus is exposed to the world!

this phone was slippery in my hand when naked. i bought 3 of the CHECK Crystal Skin Gel Cases from ebay. I got blue, purple, and pink. I LOVE these. Nice grip and doesnt attract lint. And looks great too. Highly recommend.

Bought it here:
    PDair Leather Case for HTC Google Nexus One - Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) Version.2 by PDair - PDair.com

Honestly I have shopped at PDair before, however, I have never seen this particular design for my previous devices.

Looks pretty slick, and I don't really mind pouch or case nowadays, they are equally good for me to use.

This one has a very slim fit but yet it's adequately padded. As mentioned above, NICE NEW DESIGN!!

so far nothing is causing any trouble from the case to the phone itself.

Leather quality is pretty much the same as my previous cases, nice soft leather, white stitching. I can still charge the phone with the case on.

This one is definately a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by fujitsupalm View Post
    Bought it here:
    PDair Leather Case for HTC Google Nexus One - Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) Version.2 by PDair - PDair.com

Honestly I have shopped at PDair before, however, I have never seen this particular design for my previous devices.

Looks pretty slick, and I don't really mind pouch or case nowadays, they are equally good for me to use.

This one has a very slim fit but yet it's adequately padded. As mentioned above, NICE NEW DESIGN!!

Leather quality is pretty much the same as my previous cases, nice soft leather, white stitching. I can still charge the phone with the case on.

I was looking at that case last night, and yes it does look very sleek. I just don't know i would be able to use it with out a flap going over it. How is it with half the screen exposed? It concerns me maybe when im running int he rain (from one spot to the other) jumping up and down or just running period.

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fujitsupalm View Post
    Bought it here:

I was looking at that case last night, and yes it does look very sleek. I just don't know i would be able to use it with out a flap going over it. How is it with half the screen exposed? It concerns me maybe when im running int he rain (from one spot to the other) jumping up and down or just running period.
    To be honest, I used to have the same concern when I used to clip the case to my belt. But since nowadays, I just pop it in my notebook bag, so I don’t find it too much trouble and less concerns with the exposed parts. This time I am purely going for the looks, it’s perfect for like when I’m in a coffee shop or restaurant.

And usually most cases out there are not waterproof there are bound to be some cut outs for the charging port, headphone jack, etc… so if you rule out water as a concern.

May be you want to settle with something like this?

Which was my all time favourite in most cases, yes because it does provide the protection you mentioned about when walking around or may be the occasion leap or so.
    PDair Leather Case for HTC Google Nexus One - Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) by PDair - PDair.com

Both are nice cases… Im still going through honey moon with the current one though…

mah
    I bought Belkin Slim-Fit Leather Case - Black For Google - Google Nexus One PB99100 - Cases - Fommy.com from fommy. I like the case very much, except that there's no hole in the bottom to plug in a microUSB cable. However, the bottom is mesh and it will probably be easy to fix that myself.

Quote Originally Posted by djenke View Post
    this phone was slippery in my hand when naked. i bought 3 of the CHECK Crystal Skin Gel Cases from ebay. I got blue, purple, and pink. I LOVE these. Nice grip and doesnt attract lint. And looks great too. Highly recommend.
    I've got one of these on the way too. Does yours still fit in the pouch that came with the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    I bought Belkin Slim-Fit Leather Case - Black For Google - Google Nexus One PB99100 - Cases - Fommy.com from fommy. I like the case very much, except that there's no hole in the bottom to plug in a microUSB cable. However, the bottom is mesh and it will probably be easy to fix that myself.
    I have a fommy in my city, i need to roll through there i also really want to get a crystal case for grip.

My cases came today:

Google Nexus One Cover, Google Nexus One TPU Flexi Skin Case - Blue Check

They fit great on the phone. Doesn't add hardly any bulk, but now feels protected. Easy access to the trackball. The volume and power buttons are covered, but it seems to be designed this way (the buttons are still easily pushed through the plastic). I like it actually this way, because it protects those buttons from lint and whatever. Cut outs for the mic ports are very small, but exactly where they should be. If and when a dock comes out, this will not work. It covers two of the metal contacts on the bottom, and I don't think you'd be able to mod it to work.

The plastic is "slick," which is nice because it doesn't attract lint at all.

I can even put the phone, including the case, into the pouch that came with the phone. It's a tight fit, but my precious nexus one feels super secure and safe in that setup.

These are all over the interwebs. Seen them on ebay under "crystal skin."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links