Rubbery Silicon Case vs Hard Crystal Plastic Cases?

This is a discussion on Rubbery Silicon Case vs Hard Crystal Plastic Cases? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I ordered the Amzer® Nexus One Rubberized Clear Snap On Crystal Hard Case also. wil post pics and review once i get it. i also ...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubbery Silicon Case vs Hard Crystal Plastic Cases?

I ordered the Amzer® Nexus One Rubberized Clear Snap On Crystal Hard Case also.
    wil post pics and review once i get it.
    i also ordered the total body skin from BSE.
    Google Nexus One Skin

lets c how they are.

other please review what u hav gotten also.

Thanks
    Faisal

their shipping is $5.49 for one...$5.99 for 2...so it's about the same

Quote Originally Posted by inque View Post
    Has anyone purchased from cheapnexusone.com ? Their prices seem too good to be true?

I'm planning to purchase this from them though Amzer® Nexus One Rubberized Black Snap On Crystal Hard Case

i ordered this one:

Purple Rubberized Shield Protector Case for Nexus One - Nexus One Shield Protector Cases

the whole on the backside is for a belt clip if you need one...i'm still debating between an Amzer one versus this one but since the Amzer one won't ship until 2/1 i'll just try this one out first. will post pics.

Quote Originally Posted by inque View Post
    Has anyone purchased from cheapnexusone.com ? Their prices seem too good to be true?

I'm planning to purchase this from them though Amzer® Nexus One Rubberized Black Snap On Crystal Hard Case
    This looks so thin, do you think it would still fit in the pouch the nexus one came with? I want a case, but I love keeping it in the pouch too. Would love to do both.

Quote Originally Posted by Anexus View Post
    There is a hybrid rubberized plastic one available from fommy.com. I'm waiting for mine to arrive. The all-silicone ones do feel better, but may be too stretchy to stay on with so big a screen and so small a border, and they don't last very long.

I hope that future Nx's will come with a small indent for attaching a tether...
    got a nightmare customer service with these guys (fommy.com) as a week after purchase they still have not dispatched.. and in my case they work from the UKl! On the other end I bought a clear frontal protector (Clearprotector.com) a few days later from and received it today all the way from the US...

Rather dismayed at the lack of speed in getting a wider range of accessories available

Quote Originally Posted by gaetanlondon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anexus View Post
    There is a hybrid rubberized plastic one available from fommy.com. I'm waiting for mine to arrive. The all-silicone ones do feel better, but may be too stretchy to stay on with so big a screen and so small a border, and they don't last very long.

I hope that future Nx's will come with a small indent for attaching a tether...
    got a nightmare customer service with these guys (fommy.com) as a week after purchase they still have not dispatched.. and in my case they work from the UKl! On the other end I bought a clear frontal protector (Clearprotector.com) a few days later from and received it today all the way from the US...

Rather dismayed at the lack of speed in getting a wider range of accessories available

Yes I also had a bad experience with Fommy.com
    I ordered the snap on case for my phone. I noticed it had been a couple weeks with out any delivery, and I also never received a confirmation email at the time of order. I called customer service and they said the item had been back ordered and it will be sent out at a later date. I asked him why I didnt receive any notice or confirmation of this. Gave me some BS excuse. I then said to just cancel my order. He told me I would receive an email confirming my credit, which.....I did not get an email (was not surprised). I did however receive credit to my account thank god.

And just to add...it's another one of those company's that base their customer service call centers outside of the U.S. (Phillipines or India...cheaper labor), and if you haven't had an experience with these types of call centers...it is a complete nightmare. I would not recommend ordering from fommy.com, Order from googleoneaccessories.com. They seem to be better.

Nexus One Clear Silicone Case!

Ok here is my nexus covered in a silicone clear skin I got on Ebay for about 6.50. I bought it not so much to protect it from scratches (note the Teflon Coating) but to give it a better grip so I don't always feel like I am going to drop it when I pull it out of the holster. Maybe I should get the seidio rubberized hard case with the spring lock holster. I had one with my BlackBerry and never dropped it, well almost never.

Bonus!! They threw in one of those Geration X Plus Cell Antenna's!! Maybe it will help the 3G problems!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    :nexusx:Proud new owner of Nexus One as of 1/11/10
    Unlocked Rooted
    Amon-RA recovery v1.7.0(Cyanogen Mod Version)
    Cyanogen Mod LATEST! (Beta or Stable)
    Baked In MoDaCo's Kitchen!
    NexTHEME
    Helix Launcher2
    16GB Class 6 MicroSD

Twitter @Gr8gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by gr8gorilla View Post
    Ok here is my nexus covered in a silicone clear skin I got on Ebay for about 6.50. I bought it not so much to protect it from scratches (note the Teflon Coating) but to give it a better grip so I don't always feel like I am going to drop it when I pull it out of the holster. Maybe I should get the seidio rubberized hard case with the spring lock holster. I had one with my BlackBerry and never dropped it, well almost never.

Bonus!! They threw in one of those Geration X Plus Cell Antenna's!! Maybe it will help the 3G problems!!!

Stylin' fu and hat, dude!

Thanks Wera thats my spy disguise so the apple boys cant come and hunt me down out of jealousy, there are only what 20,000 or so of us, they must hate us, really they must.
    :nexusx:Proud new owner of Nexus One as of 1/11/10
    Unlocked Rooted
    Amon-RA recovery v1.7.0(Cyanogen Mod Version)
    Cyanogen Mod LATEST! (Beta or Stable)
    Baked In MoDaCo's Kitchen!
    NexTHEME
    Helix Launcher2
    16GB Class 6 MicroSD

Twitter @Gr8gorilla

i've preordered the seidio surface II. it's going to get shipped next week. they've had really great reviews in the past for iphones but we will see how it is for nexus 1. i'll keep you guys posted once it arrives and try it out.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links