XO Skins Scratch Protector

This is a discussion on XO Skins Scratch Protector within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just got my Nexus One ordered from google. Excited to finally get a new phone. I also Got my scratch protector here HTC Google Nexus ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XO Skins Scratch Protector

XO Skins Scratch Protector

Just got my Nexus One ordered from google. Excited to finally get a new phone. I also Got my scratch protector here
    HTC Google Nexus One XO Skins | Screen Protector, Scratch Protector, Shields, Armor, Guards

I have used their protectors on my G1 and they are very clear. I got a full body for the price of the screen. No orange peel look like many others. Now I just need to find a good doc so I can use this as my alarm clock.

Update:
    Just installed last night. Here is a pic. It covered the front back and sides. Very little was left uncovered and it looks great. I tried to take a macro photo so you can see the xo skin..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nice... better deal than Zagg... Might go with this one..

I would recommend Best Skins Ever as they are having a sale for $5.99 for the full body set. Highly rated by many people on many different forums.

these things dont interrupt the responsiveness of the touch does it?

No they do not because really, it is a piece of thin plastic over the screen. It is not a hard piece of plastic, more like a spongy plastic material for scratch resistance.

"XOSfacebookfan" gets u an extra 2 dollars off

I made a order for it! Thanks loser for the code :D even if 2 dollars are not that much it's still something!

Nice thanks. Just ordered mine

Quote Originally Posted by blakmaj1k View Post
    I would recommend Best Skins Ever as they are having a sale for $5.99 for the full body set. Highly rated by many people on many different forums.
    Damn, thats a sweet deal.
    you got it for free for reviewing it, didn't you?

Ehhh.

These look nice, and the deal is nice too, but after shipping it is $20 dollars! And with that coupon 18!

Skinomi is 18 normally for the fullbody with free shipping!

Hmm, all of these protectors state they are made with the "helicopter blade protectors blahblah" and i feel like they are ALL the same material, with just a different name. -__-;; I'ma wait on the Skinomi to see how it goes.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links