Where can I find a nexus hard case in the UK?

This is a discussion on Where can I find a nexus hard case in the UK? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, My partner has a 3gs and she has a hard case which snaps on but also has a detachable section so she can dock ...

Thread: Where can I find a nexus hard case in the UK?

Where can I find a nexus hard case in the UK?

Hello,

My partner has a 3gs and she has a hard case which snaps on but also has a detachable section so she can dock her iphone. I was wondering if there were any of these avaliable for the N1, and whether they are avaliable in the uk.

Example : Fosmon iSlide Easy Dock Hard Case for Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS - Red - PU2097 - Buy.com

thanks for any response.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Amzer Polished White Snap On Crystal Hard Case For Google - Google Nexus One PB99100 - Cases

Not available till the 18th though.

I have always used silicon ones myself though... they are hard enough, but also soft enough to absorb the impact a bit when I drop my phones.

Thats nice one, I was looking for black however. Thanks. I find silicon ones get worn down easily and to me atleast, they look tacky. My partner however swears by silcion caes whereas i love the hard ones.

Amzer Rubberized Black Snap On Crystal Hard Case For Google - Google Nexus One PB99100 - Cases

They do black!, also clear ones. ... dig around on that site they have all sorts.

I guess there are varying qualities of silicon cases... Mine does not look tacky at all, and quite literally cant be 'worn down' .... good silicon is very tough.

p.s "I love the hard ones" ha ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by viperman View Post
    I guess there are varying qualities of silicon cases... Mine does not look tacky at all, and quite literally cant be 'worn down' .... good silicon is very tough.

p.s "I love the hard ones" ha ha ha!
    I see, I may invest in a soft one .

I was also going to say my partner loves silicon, but then realised the conatations.

Cool, I might get that back one myself!

I see you are on Vodafone here in the UK too... ( I will be when my N1 gets here).

Did everything just work when you stuck your SIM in or are there any manual settings needed?

Also, how are you finding 3G reception on the N1?

Cheers

My nexus one is on its way, but my friend has one and says it doenst need any configuring and the 3g is the best in the country, no problems.

I am trying to find an alternative to fommy, as it is pure expensive, especially when i wanted to add a screen protector too.

Cheers for that..

Keep an eye out on ebay in the coming weeks there will no doubt be loads of cases and protectors.

Come on... you have just dished out 420 on a phone... its worth a few more to protect that bad boy with a quality case though mate!
    Fommy have some N1 screen protectors for 5.50

True, but as i spent 420 on a phone i was hoping it would come with a screen protector.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links