Found an OEM battery for $60... anyone found it cheaper?

This is a discussion on Found an OEM battery for $60... anyone found it cheaper? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; The google website now sells an OEM 1400mAH battery for $25. It shows up right under the cradle....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found an OEM battery for $60... anyone found it cheaper?

The google website now sells an OEM 1400mAH battery for $25. It shows up right under the cradle.

found one here for 49.99

Quote Originally Posted by OptPrime View Post
    found one here for 49.99
    Um, unless someone finds a 1400mAh for less than $25, like the o.e.m. one that google is selling, I don't see the benefit of posting.

Quote Originally Posted by xsasha92x View Post
    The google website now sells an OEM 1400mAH battery for $25. It shows up right under the cradle.
    Wow, you saw it a couple of days ago? I just posted it as news in a new thread because Google officially announced it on their Nexus One blog just today: Nexus One | News and Updates

They're all over from $14.95 up. Just doing a quick search I found one on the bay for $17.49: Google phone HTC Nexus One Battery - eBay (item 260551843822 end time Mar-13-10 05:44:17 PST)

This ebay battery is only 1250ma. Original battery is 1400ma

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    This ebay battery is only 1250ma. Original battery is 1400ma
    So go find the 14000. :confused:

I got 2 on the bay last week for $14.95 each, made by HTC. Same exact thing Google is selling for $25. They are exactly like the one that came in the phone.

Could you give us the user name of this eBay seller that has the same exact batteries that Google has? So far all I've seen were generics and imitations (Innovation printed on outer casing). Worse of all are the counterfeits. The ones that almost look identical, are described as being THE OEM battery, has the legit looking HTC Innovation on the outer casing yet are definitely not the real deal.
    I don't have a problem paying 15 bucks but if theres a chance its a counterfeit it makes more sense to just shell out the extra 10 bucks for the actual HTC battery.

Quote Originally Posted by sirrx7 View Post
    Could you give us the user name of this eBay seller that has the same exact batteries that Google has? So far all I've seen were generics and imitations (Innovation printed on outer casing). Worse of all are the counterfeits. The ones that almost look identical, are described as being THE OEM battery, has the legit looking HTC Innovation on the outer casing yet are definitely not the real deal.
    I don't have a problem paying 15 bucks but if theres a chance its a counterfeit it makes more sense to just shell out the extra 10 bucks for the actual HTC battery
    Exactly better safe than sorry. It seems like some people around here are trying to drum up sales.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links