BSE Now Available - $5.99!!!

This is a discussion on BSE Now Available - $5.99!!! within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; i bought this skin and love it... ---> BLACK Soft Rubber Skin Case Google Nexus 1 One Phone - eBay (item 280444321686 end time Jan-28-10 ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BSE Now Available - $5.99!!!

i bought this skin and love it...
    ---> BLACK Soft Rubber Skin Case Google Nexus 1 One Phone - eBay (item 280444321686 end time Jan-28-10 00:29:57 PST)

it can no longer fit into the pouch it came with, but i dont need protection IN my pocket, i need protection while talking on it and walking in a parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by diablos991 View Post
    I got my protectors in the mail today.

They look really good. i don't think they will orange peel that much, but I won't get around to installing it for a couple days.

It came in a standard envelope that was had Bestskinsever on it.

This is a legit company with a quality product as far as I'm concerned.
    Excellent work. You're check will arrive via mail shortly.

:rofl3:

Ha Ha Ha!

BSE is in fact a very good company with an excellent product. I have used them for years with zero problems. Priced better as well. All of these skins are made from the same materials in my experience. And no, I have no affiliation with them. In fact, I am in the process of applying a case-mate clear armor. Only reason is that they are local here and allowed me to pick it up from the warehouse today. Also a great product.

I ordered two of the bse skins. I got them pretty quick in about 4 or 5 days. iIhave used bse for years on my blackberrys and there legit and a great product. I first bought zagg and it had BAD orange peel. bse has little to none. in not affiliated with there company, just love there products

I'm curious for others' response...I have always used a skin or shield (like the BSE or ZAGG) since 2007 on all my iPhones. Worked well and had no negative impact on the touchscreen. Well I applied it to my Nexus one this morning and I have already taken it off (the screen). The screen became very unresponsive and laggy/jumpy. I rebooted before taking it off to no avail. Now it's perfect again w/out the screen protector. Anyone else? The rest of the phone protection is fine btw.

i have a bse on my screen and i havent noticed any difference with the touch screen

Fogginess between the BSE & the touchscreen...is this normal?

I just got my Nexus today and the first thing I did was put the full-body BSE on.

I followed the application process exactly but noticed some fogginess between the screen and the BSE (but seemingly nowhere else)...is this normal? (I applied it about 2.5 hours ago)

The installation instructions say to let the device sit for 24 hours (which I am going to) and I've heard on forums that it'll look better after being allowed to 'set' but I just wanted to make sure that I didn't mess anything up.

Any info would be great...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I just got my Nexus today and the first thing I did was put the full-body BSE on.

I followed the application process exactly but noticed some fogginess between the screen and the BSE (but seemingly nowhere else)...is this normal? (I applied it about 2.5 hours ago)

The installation instructions say to let the device sit for 24 hours (which I am going to) and I've heard on forums that it'll look better after being allowed to 'set' but I just wanted to make sure that I didn't mess anything up.

Any info would be great...thanks!
    It's normal. It will take 12-24 hours for that to dissapear.

Got mine today, I'm excited to put it on but I have a replacement handset in the mail as well so I have to wait

Pickles, keep us posted on how yours turns out please!
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links