BSE Now Available - $5.99!!!

This is a discussion on BSE Now Available - $5.99!!! within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Best Skins Ever are now available for the Nexus One for $5.99 (full-body), plus FREE SHIPPING! Beats the hell out of ZAGG's prices, and are ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BSE Now Available - $5.99!!!

BSE Now Available - $5.99!!!

Best Skins Ever are now available for the Nexus One for $5.99 (full-body), plus FREE SHIPPING! Beats the hell out of ZAGG's prices, and are pretty much identical!

I've used BSE on several other products, and my experience has been that they are better quality then ZAGG, or any other skin on the market....and they're prices are always the best. BSE typically takes 2-3 business days to arrive at my house, while ZAGG typically takes double the time. I'd definately recommend BSE above all the rest!

Google Nexus One Skin

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Junior Member benjamin__nexusone's Avatar
    Awesome, ordered! Getting tired of using this damned sleeve, lol.

does anyone have the actual picture of this skin?? I want to know if the back covers the side also.
    I have the clearfreak skin, and it doesn't cover the side...
    thanks

I just got one ordered too.

I hope it is of good quality.

wmm
    Aha, wrong acronym: I was wondering why anyone would want to buy mad cow disease for $5.99 or any other price!

Thanks for the link -- I'll check that out.

How'd you get free shipping? It's charging me $2 for that.

Ok so all these skins are good, but how do you put it on perfect without the glue looking affect? Everytime i put one on, i have to give it 48-72 hrs for it to so call "cure" Screen looks all messy for a few days. I had one put on at the mall for another phone and it was perfect in 30 minutes!

Hmm, it charged me $2 for shipping as well. Whatever. I just got a email saying my XO Skins shipped, BSE is on the way as well. Ill take some photos and compare which one is better. for $5 I bet the skin looks like an orange peel but well see when it gets here. Ill try and post some pics as well or both

I'm pretty sure that the sale ends today. I bought 2 just in case lol.

I ordered 3 for free shipping and because I know I'm a heavy user and I'll keep the phone for at least a year while a proper Nexus qwerty phone is released.

I'm just waiting for a good padded metal case for the N1 if it ever gets made =/
    I switched from Symbian to Android on January 6 2010...

...then I sold my N1 to get the AT&T version but I'll wait for a qwerty solution from google or better with AT&T band support and got the Nokia E75...

lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links