anyone getting a skin?

This is a discussion on anyone getting a skin? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; debating on getting a skin for my n1. got a skin on my g1 and ipod and they were fine. been looking at these websites ...

Thread: anyone getting a skin?

anyone getting a skin?

debating on getting a skin for my n1. got a skin on my g1 and ipod and they were fine. been looking at these websites and it it seems like the skin would somewhat cover the black part of the screen so i dont know..
    what do u guys think??

Custom Google Nexus One Skin - – Custom Vinyl Skins – Unique Skins

Skinit.com: Phone Skins, Laptop Skins, iPod Skins, Gaming Skins: Personalization on Demand

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I love Skinits! I had a few different ones on my older handheld games. Cheap and colorful! Not sure if I want one on my phone though. Some of the designs are a bit tacky looking, for such a elegant phone! :P
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    I love Skinits! I had a few different ones on my older handheld games. Cheap and colorful! Not sure if I want one on my phone though. Some of the designs are a bit tacky looking, for such a elegant phone! :P
    i dont like the designs though just solid colors :D just thinking id make it look a little diffrent from the rest

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links