how about phantom skinz full body?

This is a discussion on how about phantom skinz full body? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; i checked on some reviews and seeing that BSE has orange peel effect.. then i found their recommendation which is PS.. Phantom Skinz - Clear ...

Thread: how about phantom skinz full body?

how about phantom skinz full body?

i checked on some reviews and seeing that BSE has orange peel effect..
    then i found their recommendation which is PS..

Phantom Skinz - Clear Protection Film for HTC Google Nexus One

i made an order yesterday and it comes with 2 sets.
    anyone used PS before?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I ordered the Phantom Skinz full body, will post a report. There was a good pictorial comparison between Zagg, BSE, Phantom Skinz and some other brand when I used to have a Pre, the Phantom had noticebly less orange peel, almost a smooth finish, other than that it had horizontal lines instead but I didnt notice them on my Pre.

Heres the link to that thread, it should still apply to the Nexus skins I would believe:
    Review w/ Pics: Phantom Skins, Best Skins Ever, Clear-Coat, Zagg, Vaja & Fortte - Palm Pre and Palm Pixi Forums

Quote Originally Posted by slidez View Post
    I ordered the Phantom Skinz full body, will post a report. There was a good pictorial comparison between Zagg, BSE, Phantom Skinz and some other brand when I used to have a Pre, the Phantom had noticebly less orange peel, almost a smooth finish, other than that it had horizontal lines instead but I didnt notice them on my Pre.

Heres the link to that thread, it should still apply to the Nexus skins I would believe:
    Review w/ Pics: Phantom Skins, Best Skins Ever, Clear-Coat, Zagg, Vaja & Fortte - Palm Pre and Palm Pixi Forums
    Oh gosh!
    It's one of your encouraging report that made me ordered phantom skinz! :rofl3:

Twitter
    jaymcc820
    I ordered one of the full body sets last week, and just arrived in the mail yesterday. Setting it up was a major pain, but going slowly and patiently seems to have paid off. I have one air bubble on the screen that I couldn't remove, but other than that it almost looks like there's nothing on the phone until you touch it.

It definitely changes the way the phone feels, but that's a non-issue (for me, at least) and the screen protector has more than a few streaks that are visible while the display is turned off. Turned on, however, and they pretty much disappear. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it :D

Hi all.
    Guys i am thinking of buying a new palm smart phone having some elegant skin on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing palm pre skins?

palm pre skins

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links